1.3

Please give song suggestions because they help me write and tell me how long you want the chapters to be. Vote please! I also have no clue how Foxfire schedules work. Help. Shout out to @Book_Nerd4561 for voting on my first three chapters you really are the best you don't know how much that means to me that you actually voted on them.

   Sophie made her way to the leap master after her last class of her day from Inflicting which was becoming one of her favorite classes now that Bronte wasn't trying to kill her. They just chatted half the time while working on inflicting different emotions allowing Sophie to release pent up anger and frustration. Poor Bronte. Of course no class was better than Telepathy with Fitz. Sophie smiled at the thought of class but a small feeling is dread always hovered over the subject.
She still had to tell Fitz she liked him.
       She knew she should just get it over with and continue on with her life but that is much easier said than done.
       Sophie was so caught up in her thoughts that she almost passed the leap master. There was a very very large crowd of students around her. She sometimes forgot just how large of a school Foxfire was. She thought about what Biana was going to do to her poor sister as she leaped away to Haven field.
When Sophie arrived she saw her sister frowning at Verdie who had just tossed some sort of berries across her cage and was stamping her feet loudly and ruffled her neon feathers indignantly. Sophie just smile and called out to Amy as she walked up to the house, "Hey Amy, I'm going to Everglen and Biana wanted you to come. I have to warn you, you might be subjected to a Biana level makeover." Amy's eyes lit up at the sound of a makeover and smirked. Sophie gulped as she realized she might be the one getting the makeover. Sophie ran into the house and called to Grady who was reading some sort of elfly newspaper, "Me and Amy are going to Everglen. Be back for dinner!" As she raced up the stairs to get changed.
    Grady just grumbled, "Amy and I." Before going back to his newspaper. Sophie smirked and got into a flowy white romper with a thin brown belt around her middle. The romper had holes cut out in the shoulders and Sophie just took her hair down and left it wavy flowing down over shoulders framing her face. Her hair was getting really long and she had to admit. It looked Linda good.
      Sophie slid down the banister and she and Amy were swept away in a feathery light to Everglen.