Chapter 1- YOU GOT A BAE OR NAH

A/N: I am not a writer even though I've wanted to be one ever since I learned to write but then stopped once I entered 5th grade because I hate life and decided I wanted to be an artist
———————————————
Todoroki POV:

I'm sitting in my seat and I see a boy named Katsuki fighting with another boy named Tenya , Tenya was doing weird hand motions that looked almost like...What is it called? Oh right, a meme! While they were fighting, a boy came in, he had fluffy green hair almost like broccoli. The room went silent and then everybody started going up to him saying how cool his quirk is and everything. Suddenly Katsuki goes up to him and...High fives him? I never thought a boy like him would be so nice to someone. The boy starts to blush madly. Are they dating? Katsuki then puts his arm around him and tells him to sit next to him, which is conveniently next to me. I then start to realize that the boy next to me is super cute. I feel myself blush a bit, I've never felt this way about a person before. It's a weird feeling but I love it. I just hope they're not dating.

Izuku POV:

Kacchan sits me down next to his seat semi aggressively and semi lovingly (I didn't even know that it was even possible). Next to me is a boy who looks very unusual, his hair is half red and half white...I wonder what his quirk is? I start to mumble about what it could be and the boy and kacchan looked at me in shock. Kacchan started making explosions with his hands and yelled, "DEKU WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I almost screamed from his sudden outburst, before I could respond a male in a sleeping bag crawls in like a caterpillar and comes out and says, "Hello class, my name is Shouta Aizawa and I am your homeroom teacher" I suddenly realized who he was and yelled, "YOU'RE ERASERHEAD, THE ERASER HERO!" everyone is shocked, including eraserhead. Aizawa smiled and said, "It's not everyday that someone notices you...Anyways, now put on your gym clothes we're doing a quirk evaluation test" everyone started yelling, "WHAT ABOUT THE ORIENTATION CEREMONY?" Aizawa said, "I can run my classroom anyway I want, and we're not going to waste time on some orientation, now get dressed."

In the locker room

I took off my shirt and grabbed my gym shirt, before I could put it on I heard someone whisper, "How is he so ripped...He's so short too" everyone turns to look at me, my face probably looks like a tomato. Kacchan than slides in and blocks others from seeing, "THAT'S MY B...FRIEND, DONT LOOK AT HIM" another kid goes, "JUST SAY BOYFRIEND ALREADY JEEZ" everyone agrees, being surprisingly accepting. But the half and half boy looks distant? Whatever, but it was pretty funny because Kacchan started blushing hard and left.

Outside

*Aizawa says everything before like quirk, softball throw, expolsion, etc*
After all those tests it was finally the softball throw. I went up first, just as I was about to use my quirk Aizawa pulls me in for a talk, saying stuff about how I can't do this or my bones will be broken and stuff. I decided I was gonna prove him wrong and use my quirk. I threw the ball at 100% but only use 1 finger decreasing the damage on my body. I yelled, "SEE IM NOT ON THE GROUND AND HELPLESS!" everyone is shocked, the distance reader says "705.2 meters" *Or something idk* I smiled, feeling accomplished with myself.

After seeing the score it looked like Mineta was being sent home
HAHA BITCH YOU THOUGHT ...or not, looks like he's gonna be here for the rest of the year.

——————————
A/N: It's so short because I want to go to the next chapter as soon as possible idk why im just excited to do it. You'd think I'd stop at one chapter
haha yeah right I'm doing three (1 more chapter to do)