Ch 9- Mother Trucker Dude

Katsuki POV:

I'm sitting on my bed looking at pictures of Ejiro and suddenly hear someone knock on the door. I almost blow up my photo album in shock. "It's Ejiro!" I hear through the door. Speak of the devil and he shall come.

Ejiro he opens the door and comes in and kisses me on the cheek. I feel myself blush a little bit.
I close the door and come sit on our beds, facing each other. He gives me a bag with the target logo on it. I open it and find a shirt with an explosion on it with the words "ĸιng eхploѕιon мυrder" *It says king explosion murder for those who can't see the font* I smile and almost kiss him on the lips but go for the cheek instead. We don't kiss on the lips yet because we want our first kiss to be special. I never kissed that dumb deku so it'll be my first kiss too.
We decided to go the beach and just relax. Maybe we can have our first kiss here.

The Beach

As we're walking some dumb kid hits me with a stick while running and doesn't apologize. I start yelling, "MOTHER F-" Ejiro looks at me, "MOTHER TRUCKER DUDE, THAT HURT LIKE A BUTTCHEEK ON A STICK" I yell, censoring myself and creating huge explosions. The kid laughs and runs off
What a brat.

Kirishima POV:

I grab Katsuki's hand and we walk along the beach until we find a perfect secluded area. We sit down on the sand, still holding hands. This is the perfect moment for our first kiss. I pull him close to me and kiss him. He looks shocked but embraces the kiss soon after.
After about 5 minutes we release each other and I'm pretty sure I started blushing hard. "Katsuki...Am I blushing?" "Hell yeah you are, your face is almost reader than your hair. It's cute though" Katsuki says. Knowing him, that last sentence probably took a lot of courage just to say. He's just THAT manly.
——————
A/N: "What's better than this? Just guys being dudes" - Something Kirishima would probably say
I love this Kiribaku video so yeha