Ch 10- Is this allowed?

3rd Person:

Class 1-A decided to throw a party for who knows what reason. Izuku and Todoroki decided to go and have fun at the party instead of staying in their dorms and playing that one surgery game.

Izuku POV:

We started playing seven minutes in heaven and me and Shoto got chosen to go. I'm glad it's him and not anyone else.
Right when when they close the door we start making out. *No detailed kissing because I refuse to write it*
After the 7 minutes we're both blushing hard

Kirishima POV:

When Izuku and Shoto come out they're hair is super messy and they're blushing so much. What did they do in there? Kaminari then yells out in the stupidest voice ever, "WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, IS THIS ALLOWED?"
Next up is me and Katsuki. We walk into the closet and they close the door. We stand there awkwardly since we just had our first kiss a few days ago, we're still not that comfortable with kissing on the lips.
I make the first move and start kissing his neck and other parts of his body. I then finally have the courage to kiss on the lips. We start making out. Then they open the door, ruining our make out session. Katsuki looks upset so we leave the party and go to our dorm to make out more.

Asui POV:

Me and Tokoyami get chosen to be in the closet. I've always had a crush on him but I don't think he likes me back.
They close the door. "We don't have to kiss, kerro" *For those who don't know, kerro is ribbit in Japanese* Suddenly tokoyami softly grabs my face with his hands and our lips collide...Somehow.

Izuku POV:

Somehow, everyone that got chosen to go in the closet end up actually liking each other or are already dating. Aoyama chose the people so I'm guessing he knows by just observing us. Aoyama knows all.
I'm still not over the fact that I had that intense make out session with Shoto for 7 minutes. I think some people thought we had sex or something because Ochaco comes up to me and asked, "So, did you and Shoto do the dirty?" I blushed in embarrassment, "NO WE DIDN'T it was just a bit intense :)" I said rubbing my head.
I walked by Eijiro and Katsuki's room and heard this one sentence, "So if you can make your whole body hard, does that mean-" I ran to my dorm before I could hear the end of the sentence. Shoto sees me out of breath and asks what happened, "Eijiro..Katsuki.. doing..the dir...ty" I say panting.
——————-
A/N: References to smut but no smut haha dab
Also I love this so I will share this with whoever reads this

Oh and theres this too