Ch 5- Lebron James

Izuku POV:

So I'm sitting in class having a nice normal day and suddenly the door the slams open to reveal ALL MIGHT THE BEST SUPER HERO EVER. He's my favorite hero AND my mentor. I knew he was a teacher here but I was still shocked to see him.
"NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE" all might says in his amazing voice. He then explains that we're doing a hero vs villain type of thing. After we got changed we went into the battlefields. The villains and the heroes where chosen by sticks. I got on a team with Todoroki, I'm pretty happy to be on a team with him since he's one of my only friends (Ochaco, Iida, and him).
We became the heroes team and had to fight against Katsuki and Kirishima. I'm pretty scared to be fighting against Katsuki since he hates me and would probably try to kill me. Which I could use to my advantage, if he goes for me first Todoroki can sneak out and fight Kirishima who would probably be guarding the object. I tell Todoroki about the plan and he agrees to do it.

In the building

1...2...3...GO

Just as I planned, Katsuki comes running towards me. I start dodging and give Todoroki the symbol to go and find Kirishima. Katsuki starts to yell at me in pure anger, "DAMN DEKU, WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR LESS THAN A YEAR AND YOU ALREADY KISSED SOMEONE ELSE" he creates another explosion, "I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU" Boom
I run into a corridor and call Todoroki on my earpiece, "Where are you?" "I'm on the 3rd floor about to fight Kirishima whe-" "Great thanks bye!"

3rd Floor

"Todoroki, I have a plan, you need to distract Kirishima while run for the bomb ok?" Todoroki gives me a thumbs up and runs up to Kirishima. I take this as a chance to run and I actually made it and I touch the bomb
The heroes team WINS!
I run up to Todoroki and give him a high five. His left side sets on fire, is that what it's like when your pumped up?

Todoroki POV:

Izuku gives me a weird look and studies me, is he that clueless? He's so cute. I calm down and the fire goes away, Izuku runs and I ask where he's going, "IM GOING TO GET MY NOTEBOOK" he yells. He's probably going to write about that huh. Adorable.

Observing room

"GREAT JOB YOUNG MIDORIYA!" All Might says as he pats his back. Now that I'm thinking about it, Izuku's quirk is kind of like All Might's. Plus All Might is always talking to him...Is Izuku his secret child??
Maybe I'll ask Izuku
———————————
A/N: Another chapter because I have no life