Ch 6- And they were roomates

Izuku POV:

The school added dorms so we can be safer and stuff, if we have to share a room I hope it's with anyone OTHER than kacchan.
I walk into class crossing my fingers like an idiot when Aizawa finally entered class and announced the dorm situation, we have to share a dorm. They're letting us pick but we have to check with Aizawa before
I immediately look at Todoroki and he looks at me. We both exchange smiles. We told Aizawa and he's fine with it. I looked at all the other pairings hoping Kacchan and Kirishima share a room

*Pairings if you care*
Kirishima and Katsuki
*I TRIED TYPING JIROU AND MY KEYBOARD AUTO CORRECTED IT TO KERBY IM DEAD* Jirou and Momo
Kaminari and Mineta
Koji and Satou
Asui and Ochaco
Iida and Ojiro
Hagakure and Mina
Tokoyami and Shouji
Sero and Aoyama
*Its over now*

Aizawa gives me and Todoroki our room keys and we walk to our dorm. I chose the left side of the room since Todoroki likes the right side better. *haha see what I did there* I brought a big bag with me to decorate my side with all Might posters and get all my other All Might mercy and put it in there respective place.
Todoroki decorates his side with ice things and decorated his bed with a purple velvet sheet and velvet pillows. It was pretty, he's probably rich. I walk out of the room and find the amazing living room, it's extremely fancy. I stare in awe wondering why the school would spend so much on us. I walk back into the room to see if Todoroki is there. I look and he's not there. Where'd he go?

Todoroki POV:

As I'm walking out of the bathroom I see Izuku coming back into the room. This is the perfect chance to tell him how I feel.

I quietly walk behind him. When I wait for the right moment and hug him from behind. He turns around to face me, I still have my arms around him. He goes red and looks down. I release him and use my now free hands to make him look at me. I don't kiss him but I tell him how I feel, "Izuku Midoriya, I've loved you ever since I've laid eyes on you, and I love you even more now that I've gotten to know you. I know you probably don't like me back but-" I was interrupted by Izuku kissing me. I look in shock but then kiss back. He pushes me onto the bed and pulls up my shirt. He tries to tickle me, fool I'm not ticklish, "Good luck trying to tickle me Izuku!" I grin. He pokes my waist and I start laughing, guess I am ticklish. "I love it when you laugh, you should do it more!" He smiles lovingly at me. He then realizes what he said and goes beet red. I pull him closer to me and kiss him.

Will you be my boyfriend?
————————————
A/N: a semi long one yay! 523 words including the Authors note