Chapter 4 - 5 feet apart cuz theyre not gay

A/N: yeehaw Speaker: Tododeku
Authors note (For in between the story): *Is*
Authors note (After or before story): Super
Thoughts: (Duper)
Whispers: "Amazing"
Action: Yeah
——————————————
Katsuki Pov:

DID ICY HOT JUST KISS MY BOYFRIEND
HE IS GOING TO SUFFER MY WRATH

Izuku POV:

OH MY GOD HE JUST KISSED ME
WHAT IS KACCHAN GONNA SAY WHAT IF HE BREAKS UP WITH ME WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I THOUGHT HE LIKE MOMO OH MY GOD

Todoroki POV:

Oh my god, why did I do that. What if he hates me now? He'll probably ignore me or slap me, honestly I deserve it.
Izuku suddenly stood up without a word and left. Suddenly I see Bakugo. Oh man I fucked up.
He storms into the café, pulls me out and gets into his fighting stance, I do the same. After like 2 minutes of fighting he prepares a full blast attack, I'm shocked and don't know what to do. I hear Midoriya yell, "STOP YOU COULD HURT HIM" and then these where the last words I heard before I fainted, "HE'LL BE FINE AS LONG AS HE DODGES"
Boom

I'm in a hospital, I look around and see Izuku next to me, he sees that I'm awake and hugs me. "I thought you were dead..." and then, I started crying, "I'm sorry for kissing you knowing that you have a boyfriend and everything, I just couldn't control myself, I know you probably hate me now..." Izuku shushed me and said, "Its ok, even though he broke up with me I'm fine, I even came to your side, it's proof that I still care about you!" I start blushing madly, but brush it off, "So he really broke up with you?" There was a long uncomfortable silence, Izuku broke the silence saying, "Well, I kinda broke up with him...after his carelessness and almost killing you I couldn't put up with him, I know I hurt him but there's plenty of fish in the sea. Anyways Kirishima likes him, I can tell. I just need a way of putting them together..." "Maybe you can send notes to them making them think it's the other person that wants to do the date?" "SHOTO YOU'RE A GENIUS" I feel my left side set on fire after hearing him say that, Izuku looks pretty shocked to see that I'm half on fire...I think I scared him.

Time skip
Izuku POV:

Ok so all I need to do is secretly put the notes in their desks.... How am I gonna do that? Maybe I'll wait after class.
After everyone leaves I put the notes in the desks, I'm excited, I hope they go out together! I'm gonna stock them to make sure they end up going. If they don't I'm punching kacchan in the face.

Kirishima POV:

I go into class and see there's a note in my desk, I open it to see that it's from katsuki... he wants to go out for dinner! He's so manly for asking me! I smile a big goofy grin and start doing my work

Katsuki POV:

Dumb hair just asked me to go to some dumb restaurant, I guess I'll go. I need to go out more anyways. Don't know why he didn't ask in person but whatever
——————————————
A/N: HELL YEAH BOIIII
I FINALLY GOT TO BREAK UP DEKU AND KATSUKI AND GOT THE KIRIBAKU SHIP SAILING