Ch 7- I love you bitch

A/N: AND I AIN'T NEVER GONNA STOP LOVING YOU BITCH
Izuku POV:

"Yes!" I practically scream. Todoroki smiles and kisses me on the cheek. I feel hotter than Todoroki's left side. I hug him tightly and fall asleep in his bed.

I wake up in Todoroki's bed with his arms around me. I heat up again but remember that we're dating now! Kiss his forehead and he suddenly wakes up. He lightly smiles as he slowly opens his eyes.
We both get and take turns to take a shower. When we finish our morning routine we walk out holding hands only to see Kirishima and Kacchan KISSING. I'm quietly fangirling at them. I see Kacchans eyes slightly open so we start running to outside to avoid him blowing us up.

After school

"Hey Izuku, do you want to go on a date? At the café where we had our first kiss?" Shoto asked (Yes, I'm calling him Shoto now, finally) "That sounds perfect, Shoto"

Kirishima POV:

"Yo Katsuki! You wanna go on a date?" I ask "Sure" he grumbles lovingly. "Great! How about that one café?" Katsuki nods his head

Todoroki POV:

Once we made it to the café we found some seats and sat across from each other. Suddenly Bakugo and Kirishima come in holding hands. Kirishima notices us and comes over. "We're screwed, Izuku" I whisper. "Hey guys! Let's do a double date!" Kirishima suggests, "That sounds fun!" Izuku says while fake smiling. Luckily Bakugo sat next to me so he doesn't hurt my Izuku.
A lady came up to us and took our orders
Kirishima - Red tea and a red velvet cupcake
Bakugo - Ramen and camomile tea (Kirishima suggested it)
Todoroki - Half and Half and chocolate chip cookies
Izuku - Green tea and a green cupcake

Kirishima decided to start a conversation with us, "How long have you guys been dating?" "Since last night" I respond. The two look surprised, "Me and Ejirio got together last night too..." Bakugo said in a surprisingly calm voice. "What are the chances?!" Izuku laughs.
Once we get our food we immediately dig in. Kirishima's red velvet got all over his face, Bakugo laughed and said, "No wonder they call you red riot".
————————————-
A/N: HAHA YES KIRIBAKU AND TODODEKU