✰ Who Ever Threw That Paper ✰

A/N: Ur moms a ho

3rd Person:

Aizawa starts writing on the board "Next week we are going to-" Aizawa gets interrupted by Mineta throwing one of his balls at Aizawa. Aizawa turned his head around like an owl and his eyes go red. He cancels Mineta's quirk. "I should've expelled you" Aizawa muttered. "Anyways. Next week we're going to six flags. Everyone but Mineta" "AW COME ON!" Mineta yells.
Momo raises her hand, "For a whole school day?" "No, we are going to be staying at a hotel for the whole week." Everyone gets hyped. Iida raises his hand, "Will we be sharing rooms?" "No, I will be choosing." Everyone is worried that they'll be with someone they hate.
"Don't worry Izuku." Todoroki holds his hands "We will still be able to hang out during the day" Izuku sighs, "Yeah but I wanna sleep in your bed! I'll miss your warm arms..."

Next Week

Izuku POV:

6:50
I grab my suitcase and walk out the door, holding Shoto's hand. We walk into the bus and apparently there isn't a lot of room so I have to sit on Shoto's lap
*Bakugo has to sit on Kirishima's lap ;)*
Shoto hugs me and keeps me from danger. I fall asleep in his arms.

hours later: Six Flags Hotel

9:53 pm

I wake up in Shoto's arms. He notices I'm awake and kisses my forehead. I smile up at him and he smiles back.

Todoroki POV:

"Good Morning Sho!" Izuku says, doing his usual holy smile. " 'Morning Izu"
"Alright we're here. Everybody get out single file." Aizawa says surprisingly mostly awake. We all walk out *Instead of seeing the amusement park we see woods. "This is a training camp" Aizawa does his cruel smile* seeing the wonderful amusement park. Aizawa leads us to the hotel.
"Here are the groups"

Izuku, Ochaco, and Tsuyu
Shoto, Momo, and Katsuki
Eijiro, Kaminari, and Kyoka
Ojiro, Shouji, and Tooru
Kouda, Sero, and Mina
Aoyama and Iida

My room

"I call the bed on the very left" I say nonchalantly. "Then I'll have the middle!" Momo says. "WHO SAID YOU DUMB NERDS COULD CHOOSE FIRST?!" Bakugo yells as he walks to his bed and falls asleep almost instantly. I can't fall asleep because I'm thinking about how Izuku is doing with his roommates.
Momo looks over at me and tries to start a conversation. "So...Aizawa said tomorrow we have to keep this group to go on rides and stuff. He said we can invite 1 other group though." "Izuku's group." I say nonchalantly. "You really like Izuku huh? You two are like best friends!" Best friends? Momo is hilarious. She jumps on my bed. Why? "Momo?" She kisses me "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell. I get off the bed and run and try to find Izuku. *IZUKU COME GET YOUR MAN*

Izuku POV:

I'm sitting in the middle bed talking to Ochaco and Sui.
The door gets kicked open and I see Shoto, out of breath. "Shoto! Are you ok?!" I let him sit on my bed "Momo kissed me. I don't know what to say. I..." Shoto starts crying. "Shoto...I'm gonna kill her."
"Ochaco, Sui, take care of him for me I'm out to kill a bitch"

I kick the door open. "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT DEKU" Kacchan yells obviously half awake but he somehow knows it's me. "Momo. You're dead to me" I slap her "Shoto is my boyfriend. You don't make moves on someone like that. Rethink your life bitch" "Izuku...tell Shoto I'm sorry." I wave and walk out the door *Damn Izuku fight for your man*
As I'm walking out I hear Kacchan say "Was that really deku?"
I walk back into my room and say, "The witch is dead and I will never swear for awhile." I smile and hug Shoto. "Let's sleep together, kay?" He nods and we curl up together in the covers. Instead of him being dom I become dom and wrap him in my arms. "Goodnight Sho..."
————-
A/N: A long one ;)
Also I made a YouTube channel dedicated to Tododeku