A New Beginning

Jon awoke to the early morning sunlight beginning to trickle in through the window of their chamber at Dragonstone. Daenerys' naked back was snuggled against his bare chest and he could not believe how beautiful and serene she looked at that moment, wrapped up in his arms. He pressed a soft kiss to the top of his wife's silver hair, sat up in the bed with his back against the headboard and sighed; he did not want the moments like this to end but their advisors would be arriving by early afternoon. There advisors would bring an end to the tranquility of last two weeks. They hadn't been completely alone on the island; there were several Dothraki already at Dragonstone, sent by Daenerys after the end of the wars to ensure the safety and security of the island. However, the arrival of their advisors would mean there would be petitions to answer, small council meetings to attend, disputes to settle, rebuilding to oversee and never ending responsibilities. Jon sighed.

"You're awake." She muttered, as she lazily turned to face him.

"Aye."

"What are you brooding about this early in the morning, Jon Snow?" She asked knitting her brows as she slowly sat up in the bed and looked into his eyes.

"I was just thinking about how nice it the last couple of weeks. There have been no advisors telling us were to go or what to do. It has been amazing having no major responsibilities and being able to spend almost all of my time with just you and little Benjen." He sighed again, "But that time will end today."

She smiled at his reply, "I especially enjoyed my times alone with you whenever Benjen was napping or fell asleep for the night," she murmured as she moved to sit in his lap, straddling him with her core pressed to his and her hands began to trace the scars that were littered upon his chiseled chest and abdomen.

"Aye, I have enjoyed that was well," Jon chuckled, and placed a chaste kiss on her lips, before adding, "Your idea to come to Dragonstone ahead of our advisors was perfect, my love."

"I thought it would be nice to have a couple of weeks to ourselves. This will probably our only chance to have time to ourselves for the foreseeable future to just... time to just relax before it is consumed with the duties of effectively ruling the seven Kingdoms." Dany said as Jon caressed the sides of her jaw with his thumbs and she brought her lips to his for another kiss.

Their kissing quickly became passionate. His hands began to wonder over her naked body. He began to kiss down her neck, leaving love bites as his mouth made it's way to her full, tender milky white breasts. She could feel his cock beginning to twitch and harden beneath her, and she could feel the heat pooling between her thighs. She began to rub her dripping core over the length of his member. "I need you to be inside me, my King," she seductively breathed into his ear.

He grabbed her hips, pulling her up and growled as he prepared to sheath himself inside her. Just then, they heard the soft cries of their son, coming from the nursery next to their room, Jon released a frustrated sigh and whispered, "Sounds like someone is impatient for his breakfast this morning."

"We will continue this later my love," she said with a chuckle, as she climbed off him and got out of bed. She grabbed her red silk robe from the floor (where it had been discarded the night before), quickly putting it on and made her way to nursery to get their son.

*****

They made their way outside, down the long narrow staircase that lead to the beach of Dragonstone, to greet their advisors who would be arriving in a few minutes time. The sun was warm shining brightly in the cloudless spring afternoon sky. Benjen was snuggled in his father's arm, his raven curls swaying in the gentle southern breeze as his violet eyes were fixated upon Drogon and Rhaegal playing in the sky above.