Chapter 15

"OOHHHH! Im so bored, can we go to Cheonggu?" Jin hyung said.

We were in our dance studio, doing nothing and yeah its kinda boring here.

"What are we gonna do there then?" Hoseok asks.

"Well, lets read some messages there from ARMYs." Jin hyung answered.

"Well then, leezz go." Hoseok exclaimed.

The seven of us went there and I dont know why but the beating of my heart went fast.
We went over a table near the glass windows where there are vandals of messages from our fans. But.... there is one message that really got me coz my name was really mentioned.

I went over to that window and read the message.

MIN YOONGI YOU'RE SO MEAN! IM GONNA SUE YOU WHEN TIME COMES!

The message says. Wooah really? Was it a hint or a sign that she likes me too? And she even put her signature? Haha why is that Ella? How lucky I am then. But well, Im not being mean to you, I just wanted to have your attention or maybe somebody told her that I was that mean.

NOBODY KNOWS YOUR HEART BETTER THAN YOU, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS. NEVER LET ANYONE CAST A SHADOW OVER YOUR SUNSHINE.

I wrote as a reply to her's and affixed my signature too. Well, that was a line from one of Michael Faudet's books. And yeah maybe its right. She should not believe easily to what people say.

I never told anybody about it. Im gonna keep it to myself this time but when time comes, I will let the world know that she's mine. Just, not now.

I AM NOW AT HER APARTMENT'S door step. I pressed on the doorbell three times before her friend opened it.

"Lizbelle right?" I asked.

She was the barista at the cafeteria that caught our maknae's attention for the very first time.

"Ye--yeah." she said and nods.

"She's still in her room." she said.

"Have a sit please." she offered.

"Thanks."

I am waiting at her in their apartment's dining area. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 10 minutes since I arrived.

Ugh! What took her so long? Isnt she coming? Did she change her mind????

"Im sorry I made you wait." she said as she bangs out of her room.

My world stops for a while when I saw her wearing a ripped jeans paired with a black hoodie jacket and a black sneakers. Wooaaah? She's really my definition of swaeg. My jaw dropped looking at her.

"Hey!" she said that caught back my attention.

"Oh ye-yeah! Shall we?"

"Sure." she said and smiled.

She has always been so beautiful each day. If I will be his man, for sure Im the luckiest man ever lived.

"Bye guys." I said to her friends.

"Yaaah! Take care of our friend." Jhen said.

"Never let her cry or hurt her. Or else kakatayin talaga kita!" Liz said.

Actually, I dont understand what does that mean that she said "kakatayin talaga kita" but well I dont care though coz I will always take good care of this woman.

"Are we clear now?" Liz added and I nod.

"Bye guys." Ella said.