He did warned me

He messaged me his number. Is it really happening? Usually I'm not really lucky with guys. Just those perverts that try to hit up every girl they see coming. After about 10 minutes I finally found my guts to text him.

Me: Hey EJ, it's me.

EJ: Hi me. What's is your name again?

Me: Oh that's right. I forgot to tell you my name.

EJ: Well..?

Me: Oh, it's Crystal. Cause I shine like a diamond. Lol

EJ: Oo ya fersure. Haha

....So, what are you doing?

Me: Pyschology hw. And you?

EJ: Econ hw. So why are you talking to me? I thought you said I was an asshole?

(Woah, it's like he was a mind reader or of some sort because I thought he was an asshole but never quite got around to say it out loud.)

Me: When did I say you were an asshole? And I'm sure you need an awesome weird ass friend like me to have around.

EJ: Well, I'm not really a good guy for you.

Me: Well I don't care. I look like an innocent child but I'm not.

EJ: Oo fersure! Haha

Me: I'm serious! I'm not kidding.

EJ: Okay

Me: Okay..

It was such a awkward conversation. But all I really thought while texting him was 'oh my... I'm actually talking, well texting an older guy who gave ME his number. For some reason, I'm into older guys than me. I just find them more attractive and sexy.

From our alone time together conversation at the hospital, learning he was a sort of bad boy I couldn't resist him even more.The typical good girl falling for a bad boy. Man that's a nice thought but no.

Reality slapped me in the face with a terrible smell of vomit. Mom's side effect of chemo had kicked in. Side effects of chemo are usually: lost of appetite, vomit, nausea, excessive weight lost etc.

Now thanks to mom's vomit on the trash bin, I lost my appetite in my dinner. So I stopped eating and put my earphones to a full volume on my iPod to ignore the terrible sound of retake up food. Yuck! I'm going to take out the trash later when she's finish.

I want to text EJ so badly but no. I will NOT cave in I will not give in. I will--

*bleep bleep*

I look at my phone, a message from him. Oh golly folly molly!

EJ: So how old are you?

Me: I'm turning 17 in July.

EJ: So you're a junior?

Me: Yes madam! :)

EJ: Haha, I'm a guy, miss.

Me: I know. I'm sure you have a dick! So therefore you're a guy. Right?

EJ: Yes, correction ;) but it's very useful for so many things 😘

Omg, he sent me a winky face and a kissy emoji face!!! That's weird. Should I ask him what's on my mind. Will he mind? Mhmm...

Me: So can I ask you something?

EJ: Sure

Me: Are you still a virgin?

(Fuck, maybe I screw this for real this time. He's taking a long time reply)

*15 minutes later*

EJ: I'm going to be honest. No, I lost it to my ex girlfriend and ever since, I've been sexually active. I'm into hook ups right now so yeah.

Me: Oh..

EJ: Are you a virgin?

Me: Yea. And I will be forever I guess. You see guys don't like me. And well I'm not exactly... Idk but yea I don't have bf.

EJ: Well I mean you can hook up with any one you want to. I would.

Me: I'm not that kind of person. I mean I have self respect you know. I'm not a slut. And you would what?

EJ: Mhmm, do you want to hook up? I mean I would with you if you wanted to.

....So do you want to? Do you want to hook up with me? This is not a joke.

I didn't reply right away. I thought about this really hard. I really want to do things like every other crazy horny teenager. You know what they do now a days. They start playing baseball. Going to 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base and making a home run. So I thought it hard. I've have made my decision.

Me: Ha, desperate much?

EJ: Haha, no. Desperate is this. Please hook up with me. Please do it.

Me: Well, I don't know honestly. What is your usual routine during your hook ups?

EJ: Clearly, you haven't done anything. I like to be mysterious. Change things up. I can be your bad boy. But we don't have to do anything you don't want to.

Me: Okay, I'm down. I want to.

The days passed by and we kept texting nonstop. Each day, it grew more intense than the previous day. My relationship with my mother got worse each day. Arguments, fighting, etc, happened on a daily basics. Mom picked a fight with me, for being late home, not doing my homework early enough to help out with cleaning chores, for not understanding her pain. But really, mom would only be bitching about work. Since she can no longer work due to the fact of doctors note. She's bored to death, for not working or having control anymore. I really hate having all this power and control of an adult when I'm still a teenage girl tying to fit in and being normal.

Eventually, mom got to the point when I had enough. I rebelled. I really need a stress reliever of something. I have had enough. What can I do? Ahh ha! A wicked smile instantly grew on my face to the thought of it. I think I found the answer to part of my problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I must warn you now, I'm really straight up with dirty details. So if you don't like reading sexual things, sorry. But it will be, and most things will be dirty-minded and sound like a pervert kinda thing. I will try to upload pronto! Love you guys!!!

~xoxo~

Denise🐢