He'll make it up to me, He promised

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.. My 6 'o clock alarmed.. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Man.. Ugh, I feel so cramped up...what the..?!" I said as I realized that I was on the floor half naked.

I looked up to my bed. He's still here? I figured that he would either rape me and leave or just wait until I fell asleep to leave. But he stayed. Awe. Wait, no 'awe' he practically owns my bed. Oh no bitch my bed is mines and mines only. I couldn't help but watch him in his sleep. He looks so peacefully and he has an adorable snore. I want to spank him up so badly for pushing me off my bed. I did have a twin sized bed so obviously two people sleeping together wouldn't fit properly I supposed. But then again, I can never sleep in one position. I am a wormy worm in bed. Turning and tossing things all over the place. That's who I am in bed. (Haha, what are you like in bed?? Eh! Sounds dirty.. Dirty minded ;) bro!)

I guess I'll just get dressed up. Wait, it was a Wednesday last night. Oh sweet! That means I have late start today. I have 2 hours to get ready for school then, since class won't start until 9:00 am. I'll make some breakfast for the both of us. I walked to the kitchen opened up the fridge and found the eggs. I think I might have some bacon around. I searched for it, no dang good luck of finding any. I'm not a bacon fan so of course I won't have any around. Oh well I have cereal and a package of frozen mango pieces to make a smoothie. Well I'll make some eggs and smoothie then.

Half an hour later I finally finished cooking breakfast. Good thing I have my iHome Stereo to sing along and dance to some of my favorite Mariah Carey songs.

"La.. La.. La.. Touch my body!...I know you love my curves... So give what I deserve... Blah blah... Boy, why you so obsessed with me? Why you SOOO OBSESSED WITH MEEE-"

"Woah.. Umm good morning..?"

"Hahaha, hey EJ. Right, good morning." I replied shyly after giving off my nervous laugh. I don't like to sing in front of people. Let alone dance my 'unique' dances. I've been caught once it's not pretty.

"Hey, what are you doing? Cooking breakfast? Oh, give me some eggs yeah? They look good." He tried breaking the ice after what he saw and heard.

"Sure, just sit down. Give me a minute"

He sat down at the diner table preparing himself to eat. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a plate and started serving some eggs for him.

"Here's your breakfast. It's not much, but I made smoothie and there's cereal if you want."

"Oh this will do. Do you have anything to drink? Milk? Orange juice?" He asked.

"I do, I have orange juice I kinda finished the milk to make my smoothie. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Hey, don't you have class at 8 or something?"

"No, I mean, yes I do but I have a free period. So I don't go until 9 am."

"Oh perfect. I want to ask you a favor?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you mind taking me to school then?"

"Umm sure. What time?"

"Just drop me off around or before 8:30. That way you still have time to arrive on time."

"Okay." He replied as he munched all the eggs down his throat. Geez that boy can eat fast.

I only finished a cup of smoothie, so I left to my room to change. Mhmm, what to wear... I looked out the window and checked the sky. It's beautiful. I see the sun rising in. It seems like it'll be warm today. So I'll wear a dress. I walked to my closet to look at my dress section. I have too many dresses from casual to fancy and elegant. I know! So I chose my dress and locked myself in the bathroom in case EJ walks in. Sure we 'slept' together but it doesn't mean that he's going to see my butt birthmark. That's for me to know and see. It's on my butt!

I brushed my teeth before I got dressed and then transformed from morning ugly to decently ok. Alright, I have on my green cheetah kind of print dress. It's a V cut tied around the back, leaving an open cut to show some sexy back and short enough to show off them legs as well. I got out of the bathroom and went straight back to my closet to look for my knitted cardigan. Ahh perfect. Don't look like a slut nor a little girl.

I never bothered doing my hair, it's no use. It's always straight. Why should I try today. EJ would probably think that I'm trying to impress him or something so nah. All I really did was apply my mascara and eyeliner. I try to recreate an similar cat eye sort of thing. It didn't work out that great so I smudged some neutral eyeshadow colors to my eyes. Bamn!!! I actually look alright today, a one timer thing! Whoop!!!

I walked out to check up on EJ and he already munched up on my cereals too. Seriously man! How big is your stomach and you're so thin. Lucky bitch. Oh well.

"Hey are you done eating all my food? You know I won't have anything to eat for the next few days." I claimed.

"Sorry. I'm starving. I didn't have dinner last night. But I'll make it up to you. What ever you want."

"Oh really...? Anything I want? You promise?" I replied with a wicked smile. Oh I know what I want from him and I been wanting that for quite a while now.

"Yea, I promise. So are you ready or what? I'm finished with breakfast."

"Yes I'm ready. You all set?"

"Yea, let me find the keys and we can leave." he said as he search his keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading, I hope you kind of like this story. There's more drama, love triangles, and many more complications coming soon. I'll try my best to make it interesting and hopefully not to boring. If you have any suggestions on what you want to see done or read on to, I'll be glad to see them and consider them. I hope you're having a great day/night wherever you may be. Love you guys!!!

~xoxo~

Denise 🐢