It's a dangerous move.

Denaa's P.O.V.

We leaned in closer to each other. I was so close to his lips when he whispered something in my ears.

"I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to go through this. I don't want to go through this again-"

"Shh.. Let me take care of you. Just this once. Okay?"

"Okay. Are you prepare for this though?"

My actions spoke louder than my words. I went for it. After what happened last night. I'm very prepared. After what happened to my mom. I'm prepared for anything. I'm ready.

I longed for his lips. His touch. Our connection. I longed and craved this feeling and desire. This desire to escape my miserable life to this. I desperately needed my escape. And he's coping with me. So that's all I need now.

He was kind. Gentle. And slow. He kissed me once more. Passionate. Like last night. I want him to be rough. So I ran my hands to his hair and tugged it gently. He got the hint. He kissed me harder. He was leaving trail of kisses on my neck as his hands ran through my hair. I slowly unzipped his sweater and removed his shirt. He did the same to my dress. Untied it's knot and ready to removed it.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes. Do you have any on you?"

"Yes. Hold on, let me.." He left quickly to the other side of the tree.

EJ returned with two large blankets. He used one to cover the grass then walked towards me and gave me his hand. I took it and walked him to the blanket. He was still standing while I got on my knees and leveled my eyes to his crotch area. I unzipped his pants and began kissing his torso heading my way down.

He moaned in pleasure. I'm no expert in this but I wanted to try this. He knew I wanted to experiment certain things. I knew few of his kinky fantasies and he knew mines. This was perfectly awkward for the both of us.

EJ's P.O.V.

She's really doing this. I'm fucking her mouth. Oh. She's good, she's making me want to cum. Ughh. The wetter the better. Ohh. Agh. Oh shit. I just cum her mouth.

"You can spit it out if you want.." I suggested.

Woah. She's crazy. Sex crazy. She just fucking swallowed my cum. What a turn on.

"It wasn't too bad. It tastes different but not bad. Your turn.." She demanded me.

So I got I on my knees and eye leveled myself with her. I grabbed her neck and kissed her softly down. Kissing every trace of her. Her chest. Her breasts. I removed the rest of her dress and her short and panties. Until she was completely naked. I observed every detail. I saw most of her scars. The scars Denaa was afraid of showing me. I kissed over them all over her stretch marks that she hides. I still find her beautiful despite her insecurities. Who she is underneath her skin is beyond enough for me. She's the best she can be. For a girl her age she is pretty determined and mature to know what she wants and is dealing with. Before I even noticed I already on top of her.

Denaa's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but moan with him as well. I need this. Now. He had his hands on top on mines against the ground. He such a teased.

"Oh. You're getting really wet.. You. Really. Want. Me. Don't. You?"

I nodded my head yes. He let go one of my hands and himself push through me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pelvic area.

"You're really tight. Oh you're going to be so fucking sore." He moaned as he thrust into me.

I felt the sharp pains. I thought he ripped my vagina in half. It was slippery at first, with the condom of course. Slowly the sharp pains became pleasurable. He thrusted harder and harder. Faster and faster. I don't know what he did but I began to shake as he push in a different position. Oh. He gave me an orgasm. Ah what a relief. I knew I had to keep going. I think I found my new drug. It's better than weed or cocaine. Better than any drug I haven't tried done. (Don't get any ideas. I don't do drugs.)

*Rings...Rings...Rings...Rings...*

Oh shit. My phone is ringing. I bet it's my mom. Or some family members.

"Oh shit, umm... I'm going to check who it is."

"Okay go ahead."

I got up and and quickly ran to the bench where I left my bag. Good thing our sex spot was just a few feet away. I checked my phone. It was my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like this so far. So what do you think of this story so far? Boring? Interesting? Somewhat in between? Let me know by voting or commenting. Any suggestions you have let me know. I would love to read them. Have an amazing day!!! Love you guys!!!!

~ xoxo~

Denise 🐢