Just Friends or just Friends with benefits?

I was so nervous about everything, so I took a shower. I took advantage of my time in the bathroom to shave my legs and every other hairy area that could get in the way.. The Vjay.. (*vjay is my short slang word of saying vagina..just letting you know) once I got out of the shower I headed straight back to my bedroom. I started applying body lotion, the yummy lotion, that smells really good like delicious fruits such as pomegranate, strawberries etc. If that lotion was edible I would eat it. It smelled that good!

*bleep bleep*

A text from him.

EJ: Hey, I'm here. Just parking my car. I'll be up in a minute

Me: Okay

I rushed myself to put my things where they belong. I was still butt naked. So i slip on a big baby blue t-shirt and a random lace undies or panties. Whatever they're called, just slip them on. I peaked at the window to make sure EJ was heading to the door. Once I saw him I rushed out of my room and started walking passed the bathroom door. I felt a fresh cold breeze as I walked through the hallway. Shit I forgot to put on shorts or something. Oh whatever, it's like 90 degrees in my room. It's too hot. I kept walking and passing the living room and the kitchen as I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra either. Oh fuck it! I don't even sleep with a bra. Bras are so annoying. I stopped walking. Started to open the door as slowly as possible. And there he was. He was looking mighty fine with his denim jeans and a nice simple black sweater.

"Hey, D..Denaa.." He greeted as he entered his way inside.

"Hey! Wait when did I tell you my name? I don't remember telling you my first name.."

"Well, I saw your name's in your badge.. I've been staring.. Umm so yea.." He confessed.

Does that mean that he has been looking at me? All this time? How creepy and sweet of him!?

"Oh.. Okay. Well I'm home alone.. Make yourself at home. So do you want anything to drink or eat?"

"Um, no thanks. I'm good. So where's your room?" He asked as he walked freely around my apartment.

Did he really just make himself at home? He's easily comfortable. Well no need in showing him, he already found my room.

"This is it, sorry for the mess. I was taking a shower and kinda rushed myself-"

"Shh, I think I got the hint." He gently put a finger on my lips as he interrupted me.

He started to check me out from head to toes. My cheeks felt like a hot tamale. I felt myself blushing. A hot rushing feeling flowed through my body as the goosebumps followed. I looked away and saw my reflection staring back at me. Duh! No wonder he won't stop looking at me. I'm in my undies with a t-shirt that barely covers my butt. Wait, does that at reckless on my lace panties? Damn it, I rushed myself to get dress that I got the wrong panties. I wanted my black lace ones not the ones with the print 'RECKLESS' on my behind.

"You have nice legs. And I think you might be a little reckless tonight." He said with a huge smirk on his face.

I slowly walked to my bed to finish drying my soaked dripping hair. He started to take off his black sweater and slowly removed most of his clothing item without ever leaving his eyesight of me. I only stared in amusement. He wasn't too muscular nor too scrawny. You can barely see his toned muscles. I guess he was alright. Not exactly as I hoped he would be. But in a way he reminded me of an actor, ansel elgort. Man he's a hunky junky.

"Hey, D.. Are you okay?"

"What? Oh yes I'm fine. It's just, I got distracted."

"Are you thinking of your mom?"

"Kind of.. Not really.. I'm just a little nervous. It's going to be my first time."

"Awe, don't worry, I'll take good care of you. If you want to if not it's okay, I'll still be here..."

He walked towards me. Sat next to me on the bed and just hugged me tightly yet gentle. It felt good to be held like that. I lean my head on his bare chest as a small tear fell from my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm sure your mom's okay. She's being taken care of right now. Don't worry-"

"I'm not crying because of her. I just feel guilty that she's alone, suffering in pain. While I'm here with you and I just.. I know this is wrong but it feels so right. Wished it could be like this for a while. When everything is okay for me. And with you-"

"You're not going to get attached to me are you? Because most people get attached when it's their first time and-"

"NO! I'm not like other people, I just need you to be here for me right now. Sex is sex. Even though I don't know how it feels like. I know that I can't always have what I want."

It was an awkward silence between us. But our hug never pulled away. Not once. I turned to look at him in the eyes and noticed how sad his deep brown hazel eyes really were. So I leaned closer, until our noses slightly touched. Suddenly he leaned even closer and just looked away. Why is he being so difficult? Why now?

I was extremely frustrated with EJ. I just began to cover myself under my sheets. He did the same as well. I tried to turn to the other side so I won't look at his face but he stopped me.

"I'm sorry. It's just.." He tried explaining but his action spoke faster than his words.

So he went for it. His soft lips gently rushed on mines and stole many kisses. Eventually we began to have a make out session because I felt his tongue inside my mouth. I don't recall moving or anything but I was already on top of him. As the seconds flew by his passionate kiss became harder and harder. I even felt how hard he had really gotten. I can't believe it. Never in a million years would I think that he was attractive to me to make him get a boner. Sweet!!! He's hard!!! I'm good at this I think.

"I... Want... You... Now..." I whispered to him as my hands ran freely throughout his waist line and below, slipping my hands under his boxers. He moaned in pleasure wanting more.

"Me too... But.. I want you to wait. Let's just.. I want you.. But I need you to be 100% ready, not emotionally stressed, okay?"

He had stopped my hands from moving and pulled me into a cuddling position. The way he wrapped his arms around me make me feel safe and sound. We ended up falling deep asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's getting dirty.. And juicer! :o well I'll try to keep updating. And love you guys and have a great, fantastic life.

~xoxo~

Denise 🐢