Meeting Scott and playing lacrosse

As soon as I got home, Allison and Lydia dragged me across town to find some guy named Scott. "So why are we looking for him?" I asked.
"I need to show him something," Allison answered.
"She needed to see her ex," Lydia said making Allison look at her, I smiled.
"That's cute," I said as we stopped in front of a house that looked as if it was throwing some sort of party. I sat in the car while Allison and Lydia met up with the brown haired boy from English class.
"This isn't the talk we were going to have is it?" He asked, she shook her head and raised her sleeve I looked at my phone as they talked about what happened at school earlier, she told him everything from the birds, to the girl from the locker room and then she told him about me. She looked to her car and motioned for me to come out. I slowly got out of the car and his eyes widened.

"Hi," I said with a small wave, he looked at Allison then back at me. "I'm Lexi Argent, Allison's sister we met in English class earlier."

"Scott, Scott McCall," he said shaking my hand. "Are you also a werewolf hunter?" He asked. I looked at Allison then back to him

"Yes, I've trained for the past nine years in Mexico," I informed him before looking back at Allison

we changed the subject then soon we were all getting back into the car to drop Lydia off at home and then the three of us drove back to the apartment to brainstorm why and what the brown haired girl did.

We worked for three hours before Allison fell asleep and I knew I was ready to go to sleep to. "I think we can call it a day, do you want me to drive you home?" I asked Scott.

"I can walk," Scott said as I grabbed the keys.

"I can drive you," I said walking towards the door. "C'mon, I like to drive."

"Okay." With that, I was driving Scott home in Allison's car. I listened to his directions to get to his house other than that we stayed quiet until I parked in front of his house. "What happened with your family? Why were you in Mexico?"

"When I was seven my mother tried to kill me, she almost did." I started. "She cut my wrist with a kitchen knife and watched as I bled out on the kitchen floor, it wasn't until my dad came in and call 9-1-1. After a psych evaluation and a 72-hour holding, I was allowed to come home but I never made it my dad instead drove me to the airport and put me on a plane to my grandmother's where I was trained the hardest."

"And after that?" He asked.

"After nine years? I finally got to come home to my sister and father," I told him. we sat in silence and suddenly he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry," he said to me.

"For what?" I asked him.

"I'm the reason why your mother is dead," he said, my eyes widened in shock. "She was trying to kill me because I was dating Allison but she never got the chance to complete it because Derek, my friend came and saved e by biting her."

"The bite of an alpha?" I asked. he nodded. "you're a werewolf?" I asked and again he nodded. "Okay."

"I should head inside," Scott said, "I'll see you later."

"See you." I drove home and went straight to bed.

THE NEXT DAY

I arrived at school with Allison and Lydia and we walked straight into the library with coffees in our hands. Allison kept looking for symbols that resembled the bruise on her on their arms. "I'm going to go stretch my legs." I came up with an excuse as the twins walked into the library together. as I walked I discreetly looked at one of them and after a few seconds I was being shoved into the coach's office.

"Can I help you?" I asked sharply.

His eyes roamed my body before looking at me in the eyes. "In many ways princess." He said, "But first I want to know if you are going to tell anyone about what you saw in the locker room."

"Who would I tell?" I asked

"Scott, maybe your sister." He said stepping closer

"If I tell them." I said. "What are you doing to do about it?" I asked, challenging the boy. I stayed strong and confident as we had a stare down. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall. I stared into his eyes that were now glowing red. "You think that's going to scare me?" I asked him.

"I think if you were smart enough you wouldn't tell anyone anything." Aiden called out after making eyes changed back into a mesmerizing blue.

"Tell anyone what?" I asked with a smile. "I'll keep your secret only if you stay away from my family, that includes Lydia."

He smiles at me. "You noticed that."

"Everyone did," I told him.

"Would you rather I bother you?" He asked. that's when I stepped away and walked out of coach's office.

"Hey Scott," I said as I slammed the door shut leaving Aiden in there.

"What are you doing in coach's office?"

"Uh, talking to coach?" I said slowly, he smiled

"Coach is on the field for lacrosse practice."

"Why aren't you on the field for lacrosse practice?" I asked him, I guided him away from the office and was walked towards the field. "Maybe I should try out for lacrosse, what do you think?" I asked him. I derailed him from the issue in coach's office as we walked on to the field.

"You know I can tell when you're lying right?" he asked me

"Of course I can." I said, "Can't all werewolves listen to heart beats?" I asked him, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Did Allison tell you?" He asked,

"Dude I knew when you told me that my mother tried to kill you." I told him.

We walked on to the field together. "McCall!" I heard Coach yell. "You're late."

"Sorry Coach." Scott said. "I was just getting you your new player." Scott smiled at me before running towards Stiles who was waiting in the line to shoot.

"Uh, Miss.-" he tried to recall my name. "What is your name?"

"Lexi Argent."

"Miss Argent, you missed try out they were a week ago."

"I just moved here," I said, "Why don't I work with the team today and if I'm not good enough to be on the team I'll stop bothering you." I offered

"Yeah, Okay.

I ran towards the girl locker room and put on my equipment. For the duration of practice, I was doing exactly what was need from every player on the team, I was at the right spot at the right time, my timing was excellent for each shot I made and it was safe to say that I was better than most of the guys on the team. I stood with Coach at the end of practice and the guys complimented my skills as they walked past us and into the boy's locker room. 

"So, How did I do? Am I on the team?" I asked.

Coach looked at me seriously before walking away. I sighed to myself before dropping my head low and walking back to the girl's locker room. when I was ready to leave, I walked past coach's office only to be stopped by him throwing a jersey at me.

"Congrats, you're the first girl to make it on my team." I looked down at the red jersey with the number 13 with my last name on top of it, I smiled "Now get out of here, first practice is in the morning." Coach said. with that, I walked towards the doors of the school prepared to go home.