All over

The wind got stronger the longer with sat down here. "This is how's she's going to do this huh?" I asked my dad. "Burying us alive?" 

"They'll find us," Melissa said. "Is that thing still working?"

"Yes but not for long," 

"we're running out of time," I told them, then I heard the door open. 

"Oh my god!" I heard my sister say. "Thank god," she says as she rushed to dad. 

She and Isaac untied the parents quickly but when it came to untying me Isaac's hands burnt when they touched the rope. "ahh," he winced, then Allison came over. 

"God Lexi your wrists," She spoke as she gently untied them. 

"I know," I said. "Let's get out of here." We all headed for the stairs but as soon as Allison stepped on the first one it crumbled down. We were stuck. I sat back down with Melissa and Sheriff Stilinski and we were stuck waiting again. 

"It's blocked," my father said looking at Isaac. "Do you see anything?" I watched as Isaac shook his head as the wind picked up. 

A couple hours later

"Stiles, I love you and your metal bat!" I said as we all looked his way. I felt my sister wrap her arms around me and pulled me into a hug with our father. 

"It is over?" she asked when Scott called Stiles. 

"Yeah, we all okay," Stiles told him. "Uh, Can you come and get us? okay umm, bring a ladder." I smiled before heading his way and towards the opening, he came through and I jumped out. 

"Ladder?" I asked with a smiled before offering him my hand to get him out. He grabbed it and I pulled him up with ease. "Who's next?" I asked offering my hand to the next person ready to come up, Isaac grabbed it and I pulled him up when he helped with the rest of them down there.

I rubbed at the burnt wrist before looking at Stiles. "Hey, do you have a sweater I can wear?" I wanted to hide the wounds from the rest of the group. He, of course, opened the back of his broken jeep and grabbed one of his sweaters that were very soft. "Thanks," I said as Scott pulled up with his Mom's car and he ran towards his mom and hugged her. I smiled and I looked at my dad before nodding to a secluded area so that we could talk. 

"Are you going  to tell me what is wrong with me?" I asked him. "I know we aren't close but I want to know what happened to me." 

"You were bit, by an Alpha when you were seven." And all the pieces fell into place and I finally knew why I was different, why I was sent away. 

"When mom tried to kill me, that's why she tried isn't it?" I asked, his silence was my answer and so I asked another question. "If I was bitten by an alpha, does that mean I'm a werewolf? wait if I'm one of them where is the claws and the glowing eyes?"

"That's why we went to new york, to hide them from the rest of the world, Magnus Bane has them."

"My Uncle Magnus?" 

"If I'm a werewolf does that mean I have to kill myself?" I asked my father. One of the codes states that if a hunter is bitten they must kill themselves so that they don't become an abomination, the things that we hate. 

"I'm going to force you to do anything, I stopped your mother from making a decision, you absolutely don't have to but if your grandmother finds out she'll make you do it."

"What if I want them?" I asked afraid of what is answer will be, that he'll hate me.  

"Then we take a trip to New York, Magnus will know what to do."

"Okay," I said and I hugged him before turning to look at everyone, only to catch Scott staring at me. 'Were you listening?'  mouthed to him, he nodded. I looked at the ground I heard his footstep come closer. "Eavesdropping isn't nice you know?"

"Sorry, but I smelt blood on you," he said grabbing my arms and pulled up the sleeves looking at the burns from the rope.

"It's from the wolfsbane she had on the ropes, each time I moved it burned into me," I said, looking up at him. "You gonna kiss it better?" I asked jokingly but slowly and gently he lifted one of my wrists to his lips and placed a gentle kiss than doing the same on the other. 

"Better?" He asked with a smile, I nodded. 

"Perfect," 

"Scott," his mom yelled, we looked her way then he looked back at me.

"go, take care of your mom," I said smiling as I pushed him towards her. I knew he was reluctant to leave me. 

"You're okay though?" He asked me, putting his hands on my shoulders, I subtly looked behind him at my sister who was watching me and Scott. 

"I'm fine," I told him. "I just kinda want to go home, so I'll see you at school okay?" I said as I walked towards Allison car. 

"Wait, Lex-" 

"I'll see you at school, Scott" I walked away and jumped into the back of the car with Isaac. 

The next day was Saturday and early in the morning, I stood with my sister as my father packed up all the weapons that sat on his desk. "Back to storage?" My sister asked.

"That's the plan,"

"What if I got a different plan?" she asked. "Deaton said that what we did to find you  would draw people here, I need to become a better fighter and learn a few things that you can still teach me" 

"And a few more," I said. "But we have a new code." 

"nous protégeons Ceux qui ne peuvent passe protéger eux-mêmes" 

my father and I smiled together. "We protect those who cannot protect themselves,"