Fairy Tail

Lucy Heartfilia, a rich heiress that runs away, encounters Natsu Dragneel, who is looking for his dragon foster parent, Igneel. One day, while Lucy is traveling, she meets "Salamander" a wizard that has dragon slaying magic. Dragon slaying magic can not be bought anywhere and can only be taught to a person by a dragon. Lucy realizes that the man is using a forbidden charm ring. When she fell into the trap, a young pink haired guy, Natsu Dragneel, and a flying cat (Exceed) whose name is Happy comes to their rescue. Lucy treats the two into a meal, that she later regrets because the two ate more than an average person would. Later that night, Lucy is again approached by the man, saying that he could get her into a Fairy Tail, her dream magic guild. She accepts the invitation, slightly doubting the man at first. When it is revealed that the man is not Salamander, the real Salamander ( Natsu) comes crashing through, but almost instantly gets seasick. Now, since the Salamader is incapable of doing anything, Lucy summons her Celestial Spirit, Aquarius and orders her to wash the ship up onto the port, taking Lucy, Salamader, and his Exceed with the wave. Since Natsu overdoes it again, he takes Lucy with him to run from the police. When Lucy asks him why she is with him he replies, "Don't you want to be in Fairy Tail?"

Will Natsu ever find his parent? What is the guild like? Will Lucy and Natsu gain more allies? Watch or read to follow their adventure on Fairy Tail! (Ongoing)