Mai Hime

Tokiha Mai, along with her younger brother Tokiha Takumi are on a boat on their way to their new school, Fuuka Academy. When they are walking around the ship, they saw a crowd of people hovering over a drowned girl. Mai, seemingly the only one who knows how to CPR on the crowd of people, applies CPR to the young girl. Tate Yuuichi and Munakata Shiho, the pair that tried to give CPR, met up with the Tokiha siblings. They talk and the Tokiha siblings find out that Shiho and Tate also go to Fuuka. Tate and Mai are called somewhere and the ship shakes. Tate is knocked out by a girl in a biker helmet and biker suit, while Mai twists Mai's arms and asks with is the girl with the sword. Mai briefly remembers that the girl that she had rescued had a big black sword. The girl with the sword, Mikoto, and the girl with the biker helmet, Kuga Natsuki fight and when Mai tries to escape, Mai finds out that she has powers. Natsuki asks if she can see the star next to the moon and Mai says she can. Natsuki leaves the duo alone and leaves them on the ship. The two fall off the ship and the next day, Mai finds herself in Fuuka Academy in the middle of the courtyard with a big circle around her.

How did Mai and Mikoto get in Fuuka Academy? Why did Natsuki try to kill Mikoto? Who is Mikoto? Why does Mai have powers?

Find out by watching Mai Hime