Cat Choir

Tigerstar: Everybody listen up! Look up here! *sits on top of fresh kill pile*

Firestar: Tigerstar? What's going on?

Blackstar: *sits up sleepily* This better be good. I was enjoying a nice nap.

Tigerstar: Oh don't you worry Blackie-poo, it will be worth it. Is  everyone here?

Bluestar: Yeah. Now hurry up and talk.

Tigerstar: *clears throat* Clan leaders, we gather today for a very important announcement!

Bramblestar: Do we get cookies?!

Tigerstar: No. No cookies. Now let me t-

Leopardstar: NO COOKIES?! I WAS PROMISED COOKIES!

Tigerstar: Chillax, I had to make you agree to come here somehow. As I was saying, we are going to create a cat choir!

Leopardstar: *cries in a corner*

Tallstar: That's stupid. Who would want to sing?

Onestar: *talks quietly* I would like to be in the cat choir.

Tallstar: *shoves most in Onestars face* What he meant was, that sounds like an awful idea and nobody would ever agree to it.

Tigerstar: Ok, all in favor of the cat choir, raise your paw.

*everyone but Tallstar raise their paw*

Tigerstar: Then its settled. First, let's all sing and warm up. *clears throat again* LALALALALALALALALA IOOOOLALA YODLEIAGRALA

*all cats stare at him in awe*

Firestar: OH MY STARCLAN! MARRY ME!

Leopardstar: No! Marry me!

Blackstar: Tigerstar, forget these losers! Marry me!

Tigerstar: Oh, you're all to kind. But of course, I can only marry one of you. Now, who should I choose?

*all say in unison* ME! PICK ME!

Tigerstar: Ok, I have chosen. Leopardstar-

Leopardstar: HA! TAKE THAT YOU FILTHY PIECES OF MOUSE DUNG! HE CHOSE ME!

Tigerstar: You didnt let me finish. What I was going to say, is that I could never be with someone who smells of fish. I would barf constantly.

Leopardstar: FINE! *runs away crying*

TIgerstar: Firestar, we all k ow that you are truly a kittypet. That's just not acceptable. That leaves the prettiest cat, Blackstar.

Blackstar: *gasps* you- you think I'm pretty?

Tigerstar: No. I don't. I think you're absolutely beautiful! Will you marry me?

Blackstar: *screams* YES! OMS YES!

And Blackstar and Tigerstar get married and live happily ever after.