We Have A Mission?

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!! And well, that's about all I have to say sooo, lets go on!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I love all my followers and everything but I really want to thank my Imouto (cherrblossom1423), my Onee-chan(JusDancingAwesome) and last but not least my Nee-chan (Akatsukilove)!!!!!! PLEASE READ THEIR STORIES AND FOLLOW THEM!!!!!!!

-DISCLAIMER- I don't own Naruto or of the Naruto characters.........I'm starting to get annoyed with having to write this so many times, so I've just started doing copy and paste.

'Kanshi' = Inner Sakura
'Kanshi'= other characters Inner
'Kanshi'= Sakura's thoughts
'Kanshi'= Other characters thoughts.
--------------------------------------------
(Sakura's P.O.V.)

"Sasuke, Point A" I heard Sasuke's voice through the intercom.

"Sakura, Point B" I reported.

".....Naruto Point C" we heard after some fumbling.

"Naruto, you're slow." Kaka-sensei said.

"Target in sight," Sasuke butt in, cutting off the protests from Naruto we all knew would come.

"Alright, one my count. Three........." we tensed.

"Two........" We crouched, ready to dash.

"ONE!" And we were off. Dashing out of my hiding spot I got to where the cat was. A second later Naruto dashed into the clearing and snatched up the cat.

"Uhhh, Naru-chan? The cat doesn't look so happy......" I said, sweatdropping as I watched him squeeze the poor cat even tighter, oblivious to how the cat was growling and trying to scratch him.

Walking over to where NaruNaru was with the cat, I gently released the poor kitty from Naru-chan's grip and took him into my own arms. Gently stroking the kitty's fur, I calmed him down.

"Alright everyone, report to the bridge and we'll head to the Hokage Towers." We heard Kaka-sensei say.

"Okay Kaka-sensei," I replied, before walking towards the bridge with NaruNaru and Sasu-chan beside me.

Finally arriving at the bridge, we saw Kaka-sensei leaning against the railing reading his bright orange book.

'Ne Inner, isn't that the same book that Hokage-jii was reading when we visited him with NaruNaru?' I thought.

'Yes it is Outer,' she replied.

'What's it about? You still didn't tell me!!' I exclaimed, pouting a little.

'Why don't you ask Kaka-sensei himself?' Inner said, snickering slightly. Mentally shrugging, I decided to do as she recommended.

"Ne, Kaka-sensei...." I started, attracting his and my teammates attention.

"What's that book you're always reading about anyway? Can I read it?" I asked, tilting my head and slightly pouting.

"Well, you see Saku-chan. The book is about what a man and a woman do when they really like each other, or sometimes when they don't and instead pay for a w-" I couldn't hear the rest of what Naru-chan said because Sasu-chan hit him on the back of his head making him do a face-plant and Kaka-sensei covered my ears.

"You don't need to know until your older, much older, and no, I don't want you to read this......ever." Kaka-sensei said, removing his hands from my ears and looking down at me.

"And don't listen to what anyone tells you," he added, glaring darkly at NaruNaru, as did Sasu-chan.

Nodding my head obediently, I gave a sweet smile, "Okay Sensei." I said.