Tree Climbing? Really Kaka-sensei?

I'm baaaaaaack!!! I've planned out like the next five chapters so I'm good!!! Side note, its still the same day that they left the village for the mission. Anyway, on we go!

-Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto, any of the Naruto characters or any of the jutsu given.

'Kanshi' = Sakura's Inner
'Kanshi' = Other characters Inner
'Kanshi' = Sakura's thoughts
'Kanshi' = Other characters thoughts
---------------------------------------------
(No ones P.O.V.)

~Somewhere in the forest~

Zabuza was lying on the ground, still looking as Kakashi and team 7 had left him. His blade stuck in the ground nearby. The hunter-nin was kneeling next to him, a medical tool kit next to him.

"First I'll cut the bandages and drain some of the blood." The hunter nin started, and was reaching out with a pair of scissors, about to cut the bandages wrapped around Zabuza's neck when Zabuza's hand shot out, grabbing his hand. Startled, the hunter nin jerked back slightly.

"That's enough, I'll do it," Zabuza grunted, his bloodshot eyes snapping open.

"Oh, your already alive again," the masked nin said.

"Haku, you're brutal," Zabuza said, sitting up slowly and yanking the needles out of his neck.

"You're the one who's brutal Zabuza, yanking the needles out so forcefully. If you keep that up, you might just actually die." The masked nin, now identified as Haku, said.

"How long are you gonna keep that stupid mask on anyway? Take it off" Zabuza said, ignoring Haku's previous words.

"I'm quite fond of this mask, besides, it was quite useful in tricking those ninja. If I hadn't stepped in, you would've died for sure." Haku replied, before removing the mask to reveal a slightly feminine face. He had smooth, flawless porcelain skin and deep brown eyes. A slight smile/smirk was playing across the boys lips.

"Putting me in a temporary death state is fine, but using the pressure points in my neck?! Cruel as usual, Haku. I think you quite enjoy it." Zabuza said, looking at Haku with slightly narrowed eyes.

"I wouldn't want to mark up your flawless body, you would complain about that more. The neck is the most vulnerable place, as there is no muscle layering blocking the way, so I can reach the pressure point easily." Haku said, smiling cheekily.

"You're so innocent but cruel, a strange but deadly combination." Zabuza said, looking at Haku.

"Well, I am still a kid," Haku replied.

Groaning slightly, Zabuza tried to move to stand up. "There's no point on trying to move, you'll be numb for about a week, but if you're going to be stubborn like I know you are, then I think a few days will be enough, you need your full energy to face those nin again, they almost killed you last time." Haku said, watching Zabuza keenly.

"They won't get away next time." Zabuza said, glaring at air and his hands in tight fists.

~<<TO TAZUNA'S PLACE>>~
(With everyone else)

(Sakura's P.O.V.)

Sliding the door open, I walked into the room, a bowl of cool water and a cloth in my hand. Moving to where Kaka-sensei was lying down, I sat down Indian style next to him and dipped the cloth into the bowl. Wringing it out, I placed it on his forehead. NaruNaru moved so that he was sitting across from me and Ducky-chan was sitting to my right.

NaruNaru was leaning over Kaka-sensei and was about to pull down his mask when Kaka-sensei's eyes suddenly snapped open, scaring the crap out of NaruNaru. I couldn't help it and giggled, trying to hide them behind my hand.