Chapter 3: Ciel Saves The Day

Ciel's carriage.kinda.

Sebastian perked up when he heard the neighing. Ciel heard it also but Ciel knows his butler heard something else.

"What is it Sebastian?," Ciel said as every one else started turning opposite ways slowly and then he looked out the window trying to see what happened.

"Four horses have seem to have lost control master, and turned a carriage on its side and the yard hasn't seen it yet." he replied with no expression. Ciel jumped to his feet and said

"Come on Sebastian we are saving them!" he said determined and opened the carriage door, got out, and the coachman looked confused.

"Someone's in that carriage and I'm saving them!"Ciel yelled out to him.

"Would you like me to turn around or stay lord Phantomhive?"

"Leave I'll be here a while." Ciel said as Sebastian closed the carriage door. He looked at the coachman nodded and bowed to him for his time.

Ciel ran off to the carriage and saw broken glass on the street he carefully looked inside the broken window as a saw a woman with brown hair and a blonde curly haired child looking girl with a pink dressed covered in blood. He exclaimed, "Elizabeth! Paula!"

Surprised Paula looked up and faintly said "Ciel. help she fainted just now and is injured..." he voice trailed off as her voice cracked and also fainted from pain.

"SEBASTIAN!!! this is an order get them out of there! Elizabeth

is in there," as quickly as Ciel could say it Sebastian was at his side and lifted the carriage carefully back on the wheels and pulled lady Elizabeth and Paula out. Setting Paula on the ground first then Elizabeth.

Ciel leaned down to Elizabeth and carefully pulled some glass out of her face that was close to her eyes and mouth. then checked her pulse."its faint" Ciel said standing up and looking towards the yard and told Sebastian "We need to get them to the hospital where we were going." Knowing that madam red works at the same hospital they were going to and also knowing she is working for the next few hours.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said as he lifted Paula up and then Lizzie carefully not dropping them or injuring them even more.

~end~