Chapter 11:Half Truth, Half Lies.

Okay guys this is like a 5 month time skip, when Ciel is busy with the 'Jack The Ripper' case. Do you like it? I hope you do...anyways sorry it took soo long to update, I've been busy with my drawings and school is coming up. okay I've talked enough...here we go!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ciel's POV

I came back to my manor from retrieving my walking stick from the shop because Finnian broke it, again. I heard the servants yelling, squealing, and Grelle. Grelle is Madam Reds 'butler' he's not much of one either. I had one thought, Elizabeth must be here. My thoughts were correct as I walked through the doors I got glomped by her.

"CIELLL!!" She squealed quite loudly. "let's have a ball!" at that sentence, I froze. ball. I don't go to balls a lot, or host them. even if it was just me, Lizzie, and the servants...i can't dance.

"Very well, Sebastian set it up for tonight." I sighed. I guess I'll have to try to dance... with those thoughts I bowed and went up to my study. Moments after I sat down in my chair there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I sighed.

"Young Master, I have brought afternoon tea. Earl Gray." Sebastian said and handed me the cup. "young master, I do assume you know how to dance? I have not seen you dance before."

"O-Of course I know how to dance, sorta." I said embarrassed.

"My, my.. it seems you have just lied to me. I will give you one more chance to tell me. The truth." He said while smirking like he was about to rape someone, which meant I need to tell the truth, or you know..

I sighed, and looked away before mumbling, "No I don't."

His face softened as I looked back and then he lead me to the middle of the room. "you have to learn sometime, I will teach you." he moved my hands so I was in proper position.

"I can't dance with someone as tall as you!" I yelled shocked at his actions, trying to find a way out of this.

"Don't worry master. I'm your tutor," with that he started dancing....

A/N: omg. Sebastian keeps wanting to rape his master...time skip to the Ball that really is only the servants and Lizzie.

I walked down the grand staircase, to see Lizzie smiling in a pink dress with short white sleeves and white gloves on. She saw me and walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "shall we dance Elizabeth?" I asked.

She nodded and looked at my ring on my left hand and frowned. "where's the ring I gave you?"

I looked at my blue Phantomhive ring, the only thing from my past that's left. "This one is fine, I like this ring Elizabeth." I said looking into her green eyes.

She grabbed my hand and took the ring off me and backed up, "You like this ring more than me! it's not cute at all!" She put her right arm up holding the ring like she was going to throw it.

"Elizabeth, give it back!" I said shocked. she had never been this angry before. I held my hand out. "Lizzie, give it back please." I loved that ring and if she broke it...wait...I looked at her right shoulder, her sleeve slightly moved up and I saw a mark like Sebastian has on his hand and like my contract seal. if it was true...ugh.. that didn't exactly matter right now.

"I hate this ring!!" she yelled and threw it on the ground. It broke. I was almost in tears, I felt like my heart broke like the ring. it's was a piece of the Phantomhive past. I stood frozen and so did the rest of the servants.

"Elizabeth, go home please. I'm not in the mood for a ball, I never was, I hope you figure out how much that ring meant to me." I said coldly and ran upstairs and went to my room and took my coat off and sat on the floor against a wall and then pulled my knees to my chest. I could hear her leaving angrily and sadly as I began softly singing 'Misery Loves My Company' By Three Days Grace.

I don't know how long I sat there with tears going down my face softly, I heard a knock on the door and it open, "Go away," I said.

"Young Master it is time for bed, I have something to give you too," Sebastian's voice said and I stood up after wiping my face and I looked at him and he had a small box in his gloved hand. "I saw the mark too," he added before taking out my oversize nightshirt.