Chapter 4: Im Alive

Lizzie's POV

I could feel myself rocking back-and-forth as I was being carried, but by who? I took every ounce of strength that I had and opened my eyes and looked up to see Sebastian and whispered "Sebastian, is that you?" he heard me and looked at my green eyes.
"Lady Elizabeth your awake," he said then I heard another voice
"Lizzie, your alive," it was Ciel's voice.
"Ciel? Where are we going why is he carrying me?" I asked confused trying to remember what happened.
"We're going to the hospital where madam red works, you and Paula got side swept by some horses," Ciel said.
"Lady Elizabeth, please save your breath, you are badly injured." Sebastian said still walking but pointing to my arm and leg with his red eyes as he was carrying Paula in the other hand. "we'll be there soon," he said looking up to the path in front of him. I followed his order and just looked at Paula passed out and noticed she had glass in her right arm where she covered my heart from glass getting it. she wasn't bleeding a lot but had blood on her hands. not her blood either...I noticed my dress was covered in blood. My blood. my eyes slowly started to close at the sight but I forced myself to stay awake not to show Ciel any weakness because I love him and I know he loves me and in my mind Ciel only has 2 people to count on me and Sebastian.
As we got to the hospital Ciel said to the nurse "I need my aunt angelena, madam red is what I call her tell her it's Ciel and Lizzie is injured badly she will drop everything."
"Okay lord Phantomhive," the nurse replied and paged madam red since they were not busy.
In less that 2 minutes madam red came rushing in looked at Ciel standing in the room Sebastian still holding me now with both arms because he put Paula on the bed.
"How my little nephew!" she said patting Ciel's head then asked "where's Lizzie?"she asked still frazzled cause she was on break.(Sebastian is quite taller than madam red and she was looking at Paula).
"Right here" I said weakly and she up looked at my bloody dress almost as red as her hair.
"Oh my god, Lizzie what happened?" She asked grabbing the other bed so Sebastian could put me down.
"Carriage accident. 4 horses went out of control and knocked hers over."Sebastian explained with no expression on his face as he set me down.
I grunted because my side started feeling like 100 pins and needles.
However he was holding me it stopped my side from hurting I breathed deeply as they started hooking me and Paula up to an I-V and put some drug in mine.
I realized Ciel was holding my right hand with a worried look on his face but his eye pierced mine as we had eye to eye contact for about the first time since the fire.
I managed to say "I love you.." before passing out again.