Chapter 13:Truth or More Lies?

A/N: hey guys, just wanted to tell you I'll be wrapping up this book soon. No Worries! I will be making a second book that will continue this sweet sebaciel. Now I apologize in advance if it takes a while to write the next parts or not because, well.. I don't want to say, you will figure it out by chapter 15.

Here we go!

Ciel's POV:

I walked down to my study after breakfast and say down to begin this boring paperwork. All I could think about was my love for Sebastian, and Elizabeth having a demon butler. I set my pen down and looked out the window, watching all the small things move. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said not moving and Sebastian came in.

"Young Master, I've brought your afternoon tea, Elizabeth said she will come soon." he handed me the cup and I sat down in my chair.

"Very well," I said trying not to blush. I don't know why but, every time I see him he just makes my heart skip a beat. he bowed then left my study. I didn't really want him to leave, but he has work to do. I continued the thoughts about my butler and Elizabeth and then I heard a knock on the door and Elizabeth came in. "Hello Elizabeth, thank you for coming again. I'm sorry what I said yesterday, I was upset, and I need to talk to you." She nodded and followed me up to my study. I closed the door behind her and noticed she had a short sleeve dress on today, close to the one from yesterday. "Elizabeth, you know you can tell me anything. correct?" I asked tilting my head cutely to the side.

"Of course Ciel. T-There has been something I have been meaning to tell you though..." Her voice trailed off and she looked downward. I took a step closer to her setting my hand on her left shoulder.

"Lizzie, please tell me. I will not be upset, I believe you did the same thing as I." I said and she looked up. "Just tell me and I'll tell you what I did."

She nodded slightly and took her left hand to her right sleeve and pulled it up slightly, revealing the contract seal. "I made a contract with Dominic to get revenge on the people who hurt you and made you stop smiling." The seal glowed a little. "What did you do?" she tilted her head pulling her sleeve down again.

I took a step back and took off my eyepatch, opening my right eye slightly. "I have a contract with Sebastian and I know I kept it from you but I-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because her gaze hardened and I put my eyepatch back on looking at her concerned. "What is it Elizabeth?" I asked cocking my head to my right side.

"I hate you Ciel! you kept that from me, the fact you sold your soul to a demon like Sebastian is stupid!" She yelled outraged. I jumped a bit at the sharpness of her tone.

"L-Lizzie, calm down." I took a step towards her and she pushed me back against the wall with her right hand without moving a step. "Elizabeth, please calm down. There's no reason for you to be acting like this." I looked at her and there was pure hatred in her eyes.

"Ciel, I'm sorry but I can't have you dead by a demon and I intend to stop it!" she yelled. I thought of what she meant but before I could say anything, she pulled a little box out of her pocket that said, 'matches.'