5|||That place is scary√

Chapter 5

VICTORIA POV

Hey babe-"
Calvin says staring at me with his blue eyes and blonde hair with brown roots, he dyed his hair blonde a long time ago

He's handsome alright, he's as tall as me maybe a few inch taller with wide shoulders and chest and abs of a Greek God, and also the golden boy of the school along with Lola who is the golden girl, 'the perfect couple' that's what people say when they see them together, i guess they can accomplish that now.

I roll my eyes and continue to eat my food quietly when Lola and her friends sit at the other end of the table, she stares at me with a smirk like she's waving a flag saying I slept with your boyfriend.

I just raise my left eyebrow up, she turns to a blonde guy by her side and continues to talk to him forgetting about me, probably does not care that she has destroyed a long time relationship.

Babe can you tell me what is it? Calvin pokes my side sending me a stiff smile

'I turn to him, can you just stop calling me babe?' you stopped being my boyfriend since Saturday night I growl out my emotions making the best of me, I've been one for boyfriends or emotions, in fact us being together this long meant something for us, we sincerely loved and cared about each other at least that's what I thought.

My friends raise their eyebrows,

uhm tori why you-" Cassandra starts

I stop Cassie with a raise of my hand staring back at his raised brows and surprised eyes, but a look of hurt cross his face

When did you decide this!! Calvin burst out his brows furrowed

I laugh, I decided this when I saw your mouth in that walking STD vay jay jay I say pointing to Lola

What?? my friends shout astonished brows raised looking from me to him to lola

But-" but-" you weren't even at the party and I never slept with her Victoria!!! He stares down at me pleadingly but looks confused like he's actually saying this, like he feels wronged, he grips my shoulders, his eyes pleading with mine

Oh I don't know, how would you know? when you where busy slurping some ice-cream I say standing up anger coursing through me, holding back my tears, I'm a strong girl I can do this

'Oh come on Victoria', am incredibly sorry. He grabs my hand pleading with me, am very sorry. I don't know what happened I wasn't in control I think it was the alcohol he frowns looking confused

I roll my eyes and turn to Lola, and you? I'm coming for you soon I say with a dangerous flare in my eyes, she just stares at me in confusion.
I grab my pasta plate and plant it on Calvin's head,earning a couple of gasp.

yea nobody is supposed to do that to their golden boy, I frown and turn to Lola, you're next.

I walk down the staircase completely leaving my lunch in his face, with my friends by my side.

Woah so that's why you did not pick our calls yesterday? Eze says from the corner

I nod

Are you okay? Zania comes to my side, I can rough him up a bit

I laugh, you must have forgotten I have 4 brothers, they will take care of him no need to cause bruises on your hands I send her a small smile, this officially means I just broke up with a guy I love, why do I feel like this, I rub the back of my neck actually feeling hurt.

Nope you have 5 brothers just tell me when your brothers are going baseball shopping Eze says coming to my side

I laugh I think today after I drop Jake off, so where are we going?

Let's skip Cassie smiles widely and they all nod along with her,

I laugh impossible, we don't have lazy security guards, I say pointing to the men in suit in each of the clean halls.

Cassie pouts, we can take the secret route she exclaims

Zania and Eze nods along with her.

I completely forgot about that I frown

Okay, you see, this school was once an old large mansion or estate but it was renovated.

Just near the gym door is a passage way with all the old principals and directors paintings all hanged on the wall for students to see.

Normally there is a brick wall at the end of the hall,but one day when the four of us went there when we were juniors, Eze hit his head on one of the brown bricks when he was having a fight with Zania and the single brick just fell down and it lead to an opening to an extremely creepy library all we have to do is remove the brick each time put a hand inside and there was a door handle, we pulled it and guess what the wall was fake, well except the single brick.

then you walk pass the extremely creepy library there is door leading directly outside the school fence the only disadvantage is we don't get to use our cars since its packed in the school parking lot, when we finally make it, without a single soul seeing us we get in a cab.

That library is creepy as fuck Cassie shudders

I laugh yea but we should check it out one day instead of you know? 'just running straight to the door' I laugh a bit trying to make myself feel better

We are never doing that shit, that place is scary, and am a man Eze says

You a man?, oh please Cass laughs

Oh trust me he is, Zania says with a look in her eyes and Eze kisses her cheek

Okay ewwww keep that for under the covers Cassie mutters and I shudder

The driver drops us at the mall, and I pay him, we always come to the mall first because it's weird roaming about in your school uniform, everyone will just figure out you ditched, I head to the first store ignoring the stares.

I change into a ripped blue jeans, and a white long sleeved crop top and white vans, I pay and the cashier hands me a bag for my uniform I thank her and stand outside a pizza shop where we agreed to meet when my eyes meet with a set of blue eyes, like incredibly blue that I can see it from where he was standing which is very far and weird.
he just stares directly at me like he expected me not to see him, a hoddie covering his head, but his face was on clear show, he looks 21 with his straight jawline, pink plump lips and straight nose, he has on black jeans with rips on the knees and a black shirt and of course the black hoodie with is hands in the pockets, people just pass by without admiring this beauty.

A hand clamp on my shoulder when I turn back to Cassie for just a second, I turn back to point to the handsome human being but he's gone, what the-" am pretty sure I did not drink anything this time.

I smell my breath but no, I look around but can't find the man there is no way he would have ran away that fast, confusion is shown on Cassie's face but I say nothing we wait for Zania and Eze discussing a diamond necklace she wants to buy later for her mom.

Press that star button (says in spongebobs voice) like who can say no to that?