Chapter 11

I sat staring at my laptop debating whether or not I should do something like this.

It was about 6 o'clock and I was starving.

So I did the best thing I could do when I didn't know what to cook. I went on Pinterest and searched recipes.

I was looking at simple recipes and found a nice looking mac and cheese with a few vegetables on the side.

Mac and cheese seems simple to make, but I'm making the one from Panera bread, one of my favorite places to eat.

I gathered the ingredients and started cooking.

About a half an hour later I was sitting at the table eating my fattening yet delicious meal.

I thought back to what I did today.

I went to town with Dakota.

Went shopping (Dakota even came into the stores with me after a little convincing to the manager)

Ate lunch.

Went hiking near some glaciers.

And walked all the way back to my cabin.

I've had more eventful days than this one but I'm tired.

'It's just another night' my ringtone blasted through the living room.

Yeah I changed my ringtone to all of the stars by ed sheeran. It's such a beautiful song.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis. So I figured you could come to Australia to visit after your trip in Alaska?" Luke asked.

I thought about it.

I missed them and I haven't seen my family in forever.

"Why not?" I replied with a smile.

"That's great! I miss you!! You could even meet the band! Oh my god this is going to be great!" He yelled.

I laughed. "yeah I miss you too! Alright I'm so excited! I leave Alaska in about 5 days. So I will see you soon!"

"Alright well I've got to go! I will see you soon!! love you! Bye"

"Bye" I hung up.

I'm going back to Australia to see my family, not to mention Luke's band, in less than a week.

I can't wait.

____________________

I'm so sorry! I had writers block!! You should thank Shannon ( @hiddenmonsterstyles) for reminding me that I needed to get my ass off of writers block and update! xD

Well I will update again soon. I know I left you guys on a cliffhanger but here you go!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!

BYEE