Chapter 2

I boarded the plane and sat in my seat. Dakota was with the animals in the kennels that were on the plane.

There are multiple pros about my job, however one of the good pros is that when I travel by plane I get first class.

I like first class mainly because you get seated comfortably.

Also for my job I get to send in the pictures I take once a month and let my boss choose the ones he wants for the magazine.

I put on my seatbelt already and shut off all of my electronics until we are allowed to use them.

We start to ascend into the air. this is honestly the worse part of the plane ride for me.

However I am use to it by now. I've traveled for a year straight almost, taking photographs around the world.

After we safely were in the air the seatbelt sign switched off.

"You may now turn on your electronics." a voice spoke from the speakers.

I sighed happily as I took my phone out of my pocket.

I turned it on to find a text from my older brother Luke.

He is only older by a few months though.

'Hey little sis, how are you? Miss you!'

I smiled and typed in my reply.

'I'm on a plane right now to Paris.. You should come and visit, I'm there for a week. What about you? And I miss you too!!'

After a few minutes my phone beeped with a reply from Luke.

'Bailey you know I can't. And I'm doing okay. I just got home from the guys house. And you need to visit home again. We all miss you here!'

I frowned. I haven't met his friends yet, but he speaks a lot about them.

'I will buy you a ticket! I'm buying you one right now!'

I exited out of my messages and went to book his flight. It's for tomorrow at 10am for him.

I smiled. The plane would board at 7am so this is great! I finally get to see my brother again!

'Hey Luke I got you a ticket! Your plane boards at 10am so be there!'

He didn't reply for awhile so I turned off my phone and later back in my chair.

After awhile spent looking out the window I was severely bored.

Soon I couldn't even keep my eyes open so I let sleep come.