Chapter 7

I stepped out of the airport with Dakota next to me waiting for my taxi. It was cold as I expected. It's a good thing I put on my jacket inside since it's slightly snowing.

Anthony and I already exchanged phone numbers so we could hang out this week.

The most I stay in one place is usually a week or so.

Every few months I go on break back to Australia to visit my family.

My mum is usually delighted to see my but my dad was never around.

My mum usually cooks a big home made dinner with Luke and I.

I've only been back home twice and I still haven't met Luke's friends.

I see my taxi driving towards me and set my stuff in the trunk.

I stepped into the car after Dakota and sat in the uncomfortable seat greeting the driver.

I gave him the address that my boss texted me and looked out the window.

It was snowy outside, well it is Alaska after all.

I've seen snow many times, every time it has always been beautiful. However I still miss the Australian sun. That is just magical.

Watching the sunset on the beach in Australia is lovely.

"We're here." the driver grunts as he stops in front of a beautiful cabin.

Honestly this was one of the best cabins I have ever stayed in.

It was a two story cabin with clear windows in the front.

I eagerly hopped out of the car with Dakota, grabbed my stuff, and payed the man.

There were only a few other cabins around and in my opinion that was relaxing for me. I'm not usually into the whole party scene unless I go for a night out with my friends. Which is rare since I barely have time off of my job and the friends I have are in Australia at the moment.

I stepped inside of the cabin and gasped. It was beautiful.

The living room had neat furniture and a large fireplace mounted into the wall.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a large area on a wooden counter. A huge oven.

A microwave say above the oven.

A high class fridge, and so much more.

I went upstairs to the bedroom which was even more beautiful than the rest of the cabin.

It had a walk in closet.

A big window with a nice view, also a balcony.

The view was basically icy water. Which in this situation it's gorgeous.

I stepped into the bathroom that was placed in my room and was amazed. I didn't think it could be any better.

There was a shower, toilet, sink and all the other necessities in a regular bathroom.

What caught my eye was the large hot tub in front of a flat screen tv attached to the wall.

How the hell is this a bathroom?

How the hell do people afford this? If I didn't have this job I wouldn't be able to afford this without saving up money for five or more years.

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating about how many years I would have to save up money.

It would take a while though that's for sure.

All throughout the cabin there were hard wood floors which added to the Beauty of this place.

As I looked around there was also an exercise and yoga room.

Sweet!

I'm not overweight but I'm not 100 pounds which is fine by me. I'm probably only about 125 which is good for my age.

I like to do yoga so this should be fun.

After taking pictures (don't judge) of my beautiful cabin of the week. I decided to take a dip in the hot tub.

I made sure Dakota had food and water even though she was happily snoring on the master bed.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the tv.

It immediately switched to the news which I watched as I stripped of my clothes.

'TOP NEWS. LUKE HEMMINGS BAND MEMBER RECENTLY GOT INTO A CAR CRASH.'

I ran out of my bathroom-naked- but I didn't care. I grabbed my phone and called Luke.

He answered after the first few rings thank god.

"Luke are you okay!?" I asked frantically.

"I'm fine just a couple bruises that's all." he groaned.

"Okay would you care to tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Well we were having a night out, my friends and I. A few more tagged along and let's just say I got piss drunk. I didn't want to drive so I let my thee friend take me home, soon to find out that he isn't the best driver." he chuckled.

"Don't worry it sobered me up" he laughed.

"Luke you almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled.

"I know I know and I'm sorry, I have to go, mums calling."

"Okay bye love you and be safe!" I told him.

"Okay I will, love you too. Bye." He hung up.

Now that I'm not terrified of what happened to my brother even though I was still worried but not as much. I stepped in the hot tub, turning on a previous episode of teen wolf.

I'm honestly obsessed with this show.

It's the best.

'Oh what ya do with that big fat butt? wiggle wiggle wiggle.'

My ringtone. Don't judge. It's catchy.

I look at my phone- after pausing the best show ever.

From Anthony

Hey sorry if I'm bothering you and I know we only just met, but do you want to go on a date tomorrow maybe?

_______________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry I know I should've updated.

I've been busy though. I made an extra long chapter and sorry for the cliffhanger!!

Can I get a few votes please? Atleast 5 would be nice.. don't be shy....

Lmao okaay well thank you so much for reading.

It means a lot.

Love you all!!

Stay strong! If you ever need any advice or need anyone to talk to just let me know by messaging me.

If you have any questions about anything message me also.

(Any questions about the future of this story I'm not giving spoilers!...... I'm looking at you shannon. xD)

Vote

Fan

Comment!

Byee!