Chapter 3

"Attention all passengers, we will be arriving in Paris shortly so please fasten your seat belts."

We were in paris, finally. I looked out the Window.

It was magnificent.

When the plane finally landed I grabbed Dakota and my stuff and left.

-fast forwards to later that day-

It was time for Luke to arrive. Finally.

I was already at the airport resting where the passengers get off.

At first I only saw people greeting each other happily. Then I saw him.

Luke was walking towards me with a huge smile on his face.

I got up and ran towards him..

"I missed you so much Luke!" I had tears streaming down my face.

"I missed you too little sis." we were still hugging and it was amazing.

I haven't seen Luke since I started this job about a year ago.

Luke's POV

I've missed my younger sister. It's been so long.

I can't wait to introduce her to the guys.

The only problem we have is I have to let them know that they can date my sister, but if they hurt her I won't be afraid to hurt them. Even of they are my best friends.

I sighed. We left the airport about ten minutes ago and were headed for her apartment for the week. I would be staying with her for the whole time she is here. She still has to take photographs but I'm going with her to see all the sights. I remember coming here awhile back with my friends and being amazed at how beautiful this place is.

We finally arrived at her apartment which looked over the city.

The perks of this job, you get what you want and you get payed a great amount of money I believe.

Bailey doesn't seem to ask for much though, she just likes to see the world. She actually chooses where she travels, the company buys her a ticket, as long as she sends them photographs of basically everywhere.

We open the door and before I even walk inside I'm tackled to the ground.

"Dakota!" I laughed.

She licked all over my face so I had to use my shirt to wipe it off.

After two minutes she finally jumped off of me.

I got up and walked into Baileys apartment.

I saw her walk into the kitchen so I put my bags on the floor and entered the kitchen.

"Hey bailey I need to ask you something." I said quietly.

"What is it?" she asks.

"Umm do you ever think about everything that has happened before all of this. Before you got this job. before you turned eighteen?" I asked slowly.

She looks to the floor.

"Umm."

She looks up and looks me straight in the eye.

"Yeah, about everyday actually. But I know I need to forget about it but it's hard. It's just hard. I know it's not impossible but I don't think I'm ready."

She said.

Honestly I was not expecting that answer.

"Oh." That was all I could say. I felt stupid that I don't know what else to say to my own sister.

She clearly needs me to comfort her right now.

I pull her into a hug.

"I know I've already said this before but I'm here for you. And I definitely have said this before, but I've missed you Bailey. I've missed my little sister."

___________________________

Hey everyone! This was kind of an emotional chapter, and I want to let you know that yes this is a 5SOS fanfiction. I hope any of my readers now won't stop reading this story due to this.

It was supposed to be a normal story. But I just felt it needed to be a fanfic!

Okay well..

Love you all!

Vote

Fan

Comment!

Byee!