i.

❝IMAGINE

IMAGINE...

Lightly put, you've grown fairly fond of Linda. To put the same words into facts, you have a massive, huge crush on her that you've barely managed to hide. After months of suppressing smiles and holding back words that would reveal too much, you finally decide to come clean. What if something were to happen and you'd never get the chance again? It was scary, for sure, but at least then you'd know. You could move on, or you could actually share the happiness with her.

With that in mind, you meet Linda at Lux one fine evening, and after you've downed your first and second drink, you, at last, open your mouth. Radiant as always, Linda just smiles up at you and insists that she can handle it, and in that moment, you know that you've fallen for the right person — caring, loving and supportive no matter what. You just hope she'll feel the same way.

I... I have something to tell you. And it's kinda big.

I'm sure I can handle it.

Yeah, that's not what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid I can't. But, here goes: I like you, Linda. No, that sounds childish—I have feelings for you? Yeah. I think you're amazing.

Well, Y/N... I think we need another round. And, the feeling is mutual.