•1•

×TWEE

3:26 a.m and I'm still wide awake. I even took some sleeping pills to see if it works. I sigh in defeat knowing I won't be sleeping soon. I grab my phone from my desk and look for any notifcations. It was mostly Twitter and Youtube, even one message from Instagram-

I sat up quickly at the thought of a message. I have no one to message, who is this? I opened the message;

Cartman- Hey faggot! Still wide awake thinking about a certain blonde?

I growled at the response and put my away. I don't understand why Cartman thinks I like Kenny! I don't! I don't like anyone! "I wish I had an ex-excuse for not going to school" I sadly mumbled.

"Just say you're sick, easy as that!"

I looked around the room for an intruder, but nothing caught my eye. "Hello? Who's there?" I called as I slowly got off my bed. No response. I went to leave the room but stopped as a transparent boy blocking my path.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed. I screamed jumping back, or more of tripping into the pile of clothes left on my floor. "Calm down dude, you look like you've seen a ghost" He said looking amused by his joke.

And for once in my life, I actually fell asleep....ok I passed out. But wouldn't you if you saw a ghost?!

6:12

I have about 28 minutes until the bus arrives. 28 minutes to stall and hope my parents trust me enough to leave on my own. I sat on the floor watching every movement to this ghost. I woke up not to long ago. He was floating by my guinea pig Stripes cage.

"Are you going to keep staring or say something?" He asked, breaking the silence. "Yo-youre a ghost. Like a real gh-ghost" I stated. "In the essence. And youre a human" He stated back. I tried not to smile at his sarcasm. He had a sense of humor.. and an attitude some times.

"Why are you here?" I finally asked. "Beats me, guess we'll just have to see and hope that something happens" He shrugged. The boy seemed close to my age. He was transparent, but he had details to him that stuck out. He wore a blue jacket and blue chullo hat with a yellow puff ball on top with a bit of hair poking out. Black jeans and blue shoes.

"Do you know your name?" I asked. "Its... Its..." He started but stopped. "I dont remember fully, its Craig something" He said looking confused. "Anything else?" I pushed. If he was going to continue to stay put then i want to know what he knows.

"I think I like Red Racer, I mean im wearing the shirt. I like space its nice to look at" He said showing me his white shirt with two red r's on it.

"How about family wise?" I asked. "Well i know i had parents, but im unsure about siblings" Craig said floating to me. I tensed up as he sat right in front of me. "Tell me about yourself" Craig said.

"Um... Well Im Tweek Tweak. I lo-love coffee, I enjoy the rain, Im a spa-spazz which is why im a l-l-laughing stock at school" I said looking at the ground. "Huh, how sad" Craig said floating back to Stripes. "Dont judge me!" I said getting up.

I heard a car drive away. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time- 6:25. I have five minutes to decide if I want to go to school or not. "Can I try to possess you?"

Im going. I grabbed some clothe from the pile and changed. "You have the chance to stay you know" Craig said as he followed me downstairs. "I would rather be made fun of instead of staying here with you" I said putting my shoes on.

"Aw c'mon! Is this because I made that possession joke? I promise I wont say it again"  Craig begged as i grabbed my bag. "J-just leave" I said before walking out the house and running to catch the bus.