4th July Special

•Doesn't go with story plot•

×Tweek×

I sat in my room covering my ears as the sound of fireworks went off. "Cmon Tweek! Come look at the colors" Craig said as he watched out the window. "N-no way! What if one comes crashing through the window! Or or the house catches on fire! I can't handle that!" I said looking at him.

He rolled his eyes and floated towards me. "Come here, I'll protect you" He said holding his hands out. I looked at him with a blush on my face as I slowly reached over. My hand went through, but I got up and followed. We slowly walked to the window as fireworks bursted into the air creating different colors.

"Just breathe... And watch" He whispered. I looked at him and then out the window as colors went off. The colors went off brightly as we watched the colors. "I didn't know you had teeth" He teased. I blushed as I realized I was smiling. "Happy 4th of July" He said. "Happy 4th" I replied back.

"STAN WATCH OUT! IT TIPPED" Kyle yelled. I looked out the window in time to see Stan jumping out of the way of a crazed firework. I giggled at their mess up. "Happy 4th" Craig seductively whispered in my ear. I looked away to the floor turning pink in embarrassment. He laughed at the sight, finding it funny.

"S-shut up" I stuttered. "Calm down Tweekers, just enjoy yourself" He said looking at me. I smiled softly at his words and watched a blue and green firework go off.