Chapter 5: Beginning of The End

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/n) stood happily in front of the Catholic Father that he knew since he was much younger. During that time, he was a strong believer. During those times, he saw Father Anderson like the father he always wanted and treated him with the utmost respect. But after his falling out with the church and religions in general, he stopped coming inside the church out of fear of what Father Anderson would think.

So now (Y/n) stared happily at his old friend with some guilt eating away at him. Father Anderson was a bit surprised to see (Y/n) again and was even more surprised that he was a prince at that, but no matter what title he had, he would always be the young lad with a heart of gold. Father Anderson could see that there was something weighing on (Y/n) mind and walked by him to the door, gesturing him to come inside the church.

(Y/n) was nervous at first, but accept the invitation inside. As the door closed behind them, they were unaware that there were three people following (Y/n). Two of them were spies from the Republic and Allied Kingdom tasked with observing (Y/n) and if possible, capture him. After the announcement of (Y/n) being a prince, he become a top priority asset to capture to use for research and development and puppet emperor for the Republic and Allied Kingdom. The third and final person following (Y/n) was his lovely fiancé Benio, who has been following him since he left the Imperial Strategic HQ External Bureau Organization Department suddenly after they arrived.

When she saw that they disappeared behind the front door of the church, she quickly snuck her way to the church, catching the attention of the two spies. Benio herself was also a target to be captured.

As Benio got to the front door, she quietly opened the door and snuck inside crouched down. She saw that Father Anderson and (Y/n) were sitting down in the front row beside each other. Benio slowly crouch walked to a row that was close enough to hear the two talk.

Father Anderson: "So I heard that you are engaged lad, congratulations!" he said happily as he slapped (Y/n)'s back several time.

(Y/n): "Not like I have a choice in the matter. If I had things my way, I would cancel the whole thing. Not like I want to marry anyone anyway." he said clearly upset.

Father: "Really now? If I remembered correctly, you once said that you wanted to marry a certain nice girl and have many childr-" he tried to say but was cut off by (Y/n), whose face was as red as his eyes.

(Y/n): "F-Father Anderson! Please don't bring that up! That is too embarrassing." he yelled out as he turned away and covered his face.

Father Anderson: "Hahaha, come on now lad. No need to be shy about wanting to have a family with the person you love." he said kindly.

Father Anderson: "So tell me about this Benio you are engaged too." he said curiously.

(Y/n): "A persistent, obsessed with Ohagi, and stubborn idiot!" he yelled out angrily.

Benio slowly began crushing the wooden armrest of the bench in the row she was hiding in. Her face was shown to be very annoyed as a tick mark formed on her forehead.

Father Anderson: "Now now lad. That's no way to talk about a lady." he scolded.

(Y/n): "Yes, Father." he said as he bends his head down in shame.

Father Anderson: "Now, why do you think this negatively about your fiancée." he questioned.

(Y/n): "Well... we get into arguments. Everyday. From morning to evening. It's always over the smallest reasons too. Even when she's wrong, she doubles down and continues to argue with me, the stubborn fool. The first time we meet, I gave her my wallet so she could buy something to eat only for her to spend it all on Ohagi." he said.