Chapter 10: Love and War

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

Third Person P.O.V

In the dead of night at the V-1 facility, the light of the moon shined down to the factory and pasted the window of changing room. The light gave some light in the dark room to reveal Tanya on top of (Y/n) with her chest pressed against his as they continued to kiss one other. 

This was the first time Tanya had ever kissed someone but she had seen people do it countless times already whenever she was in the city or in her past life, so she had a basic idea of what to do. However, the more they continued to kiss, the more passionate and hungry as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. (Y/n) was a bit surprised by this, he had never kissed someone like this before, the kiss he shared with Benio was simple. Tanya took the lead as she pressed her tongue against his as their tongues began to move with each other like a dance before she pulled away so they could breathe.

The two stared at each other in silence as they began to heavily breathe. The two have always had their eyes on each other for the longest time now but the two never had the courage to make a move or emit their feelings to themselves. (Y/n) had always found Tanya fascinating and magnetic. She was brutal, heartless, selfish, but she was also honest, focused, and determine, that's why he liked her so much. That's why he wanted to help her so much, he would've helped her either way if Being X didn't force him to stay near her. 

Tanya, on the other hand, found (Y/n) strange and chaotic. From the begin of their partnership, she had always planned to use him as a pawn in her fight against Being X but something happened along the way. After working with each other for the first few months, she saw that there was more to him than she had originally thought. He was sadistic and inhuman but ever since he found out he was the prince of the empire he cared for, he was loyal and dependable with Being X forcing him to become kinder. He was the best thing that ever happened to her ever since she came to this world.

Other people could also see that there had always been chemistry between them, a seed of love, and they were both willing to learn about the other. Though whenever they were with a crowd, they stood apart having a professional relationship, but sometimes when they would let their feelings slip as their hearts began beating faster when they had the chance to talk came with both of them knowing what the other likes. 

But now, Tanya had made her move. She looked uncertain if she wanted to continue knowing that if she crossed this line, there was no going back on their relationship. It would no longer be just a professional relationship but something deeper. She hesitated and looked away thinking on what would happen and the outcomes from it but she felt something warm cup her face making her turn her head back (Y/n).

(Y/n): "Tanya." he called her name.

She smiled and decided on what she was going to do. She wasn't going to let Being X have him. She still needed her "pet". So she sat up on his lap and began to take off to the top of her uniform to reveal her petite body. She covered her chest with her arms as she looked down to him as their faces were both equally as red. Without saying another word she stood up and turned away to face away from (Y/n) as she began to take off the bottom part of her uniform until she was completely naked before him. Her head turns back to him and glared.

Tanya: "Don't just sit there, take off your clothes already." she ordered him.

He did as he was told and quickly stood up to take off his uniform. Tanya looked over to the bench and walked over to sit down and spreading her legs apart as he finished taking off his clothes. He looked over to her to see her with a smirk on her face.