Chapter 6: The Hunter Arrives

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(Y/n) P.O.V

After we boarded the train, I manage to find a cabin for myself at the back of the train. I wanted to be alone. It has been far to long since I been to the northern front at Legadonia. I was... nervous to say in the least. There would be a chance that I may encounter Mr. Sue on the battlefield. But more importantly, I felt a sense of guilt running through my body. To help assist in the attack of a nation that I studied and lived in for a few years until I was sent back right before war broke out between our nations made me feel guilty.

This weighed on my mind for the entire train ride. As we traveled though the Empire, we had to stop at Berlun to pick up some recruits and supplies for the north theater. I went out of my cabin and walked off the train to meet with a soldier that my grandfather had sent to pick up the blueprints and my report for the M.E.A.D, he'll enjoy every word of it. After I did that, I boarded the train once again and returned to my cabin to wait for us to leave. It didn't take long before we were on our way to the north again. 

So as I continued to stare out the window, I heard my cabin door open followed by a happy squeal before I found myself in a crushing hug. I looked down to see who it was only to see that it was Yaya.

Yaya: "Yaya is so happy to see you again!" she said as she began to snuggle me.

That was when I heard a rather familiar chuckle at the door of the cabin. I looked up to see a rather familiar round man with glasses. It was the Major.

Major: "Hallo!~" he sang as he saluted me with the new Namo salute that was created awhile ago.

I returned the salute as he walked in and sat across from me as another person came in. He seemed familiar as if I've seen him from somewhere. He looked like a doctor to some extent. He was dressed in a bloodstained white lab coat, an unusual shirt which reveals his lower torso, and glasses with an assortment of adjustable, multi-lensed spectacles. He wore a four fingered gloves with both his ring finger and pinky forced into the last one. And he carried around a medical bag similar to me. He was the doctor I met when I was younger.

?????: "Greeting my prince." he said as he saluted me.

I saluted back as he sat down next to the Major.

Major: "It appears that your deployment to Dacia has been a resounding success. Propaganda has been presenting it as our dear prince and his princess leading us to victory." he chuckled.

Me: "I only assisted and supported everyone. The person who should be credited with any victory should be Tanya. She has more than earned it." I stated.

Major: "Ah yes, the one you fancy if I remember correctly. Perhaps, the rumors of her being your mistress are true." he joked.

Me: "Tanya and I do not have that kind of relationship, Major, we may be close, but it is nothing like that." I reasoned with the Major.

Yaya: "That's right! If anyone is going to have a sexual relationship with (Y/n), it's going to be Yaya!" she declared.

I quickly smacked her head for saying something like that. If she starts saying things like this in the battalion then everyone will look at me differently. Yaya released me from her hug and began holding her head on the spot I hit as she whined.

Me: "Refrain from saying anything that will damage my reputation or appearance." I stated coldly.

Major: "It appears you finally accepted your new role as the role model for Empire." he said.