Chapter 2

It was 12:00 pm on a summers day and you were still sleeping in. Your bliss was then intoxicated by a scam call.
  "Ughhh," you groaned as you moved your arm to hang up the phone. Now, a thing about you is that when you wake up, you can't fall back asleep. So, knowing this, you simply grabbed your phone as well. You were scrolling through social media, when a certain post caught your eye.
  "Auditioning for the new backup vocalist spot in Gorillaz!!!" it read. You immediately commented, "Where?!" You then started realizing that they could've been lying and could've been trying to get people's attention. As you were thinking of the possibility, they had responded with, "Oh, in the (insert popular place in London)!"
You were head over heels about being in the band, so you quickly showered, got dressed, brushed your hair and teeth, and ran to your car. Though, while unlocking your car, your anxiety started kicking in.
  "What do you think your doing? Trying to get into one of your all time favorite bands with your "talent"? What a joke!" you thought to yourself. In that moment, you just didn't even care, so you just drove on down to (insert popular place in London) with tons of adrenaline going through you.
  By the time you got there, there was a HUGE line to get in.
  "Well obviously! Did you really think there would be fewer people here trying out?" you thought.
  "It's fine! I've just gotta hurry up and get in line before anyone else does!" you told yourself. You ran to the line and waited.

Oof I'm d o n e for tonight. It's literally 2:00 am where I live and I would like to go to sleep so yeah. Ill write chapter 3 tomorrow (hopefully) and MAYBE write chapters 4 and 5 as well.
Thank you so much for reading until now and have a great day!