Chapter 6

After a minute or two of waiting, the door opened to reveal a tall man with voids for eyes and blue hair. Immediately you knew this was 2-D, one of the only people that made you feel all fuzzy inside when you thought of them.
  "Oh! 'Ello there! Yew must be (Y/N)!" 2-D said with a smile on his face. You smiled back and replied, "Hi! I actually am (Y/N)! Pleasure meeting you!" You put your hand out for him to shake and he accepted.
  On the outside, you looked calm, but on the inside, boy was that a mess of emotions ranging from anxiety to giddiness. You had just shaken hands with your all time favorite human.
  "Well, I'll give yew a tour of the studio and yewr room," he said while motioning you to come in. You took a step in and the moment you did, a putrid smell hit your nose.
"How on Earth can anyone stand the smell in here?" you questioned in your mind.
He then gave you a tour around and showed you your room. It was filthy, but you could clean it up.
"When yew want to bring in yewr stuff, just tell me and I'll help!" 2-D had told you.
"Actually, could you please help me bring in everything now? I just wanna get it over with now since I won't want to do it later," you asked.
"Oh, okay then!" he replied. As he said, he helped bring everything in your room and even helped you set everything up. After 3 long hours of work, you were finally done.
You lied down on your bed and sighed.
"Thank you so much for helping me 2-D. It went a lot quicker than it would've if you hadn't helped," you told him.
"No problem (Y/N)! Also, can I lay down as well? I'm pretty tried and don't wanna walk to my room," he replied with.
"O-oh you can go ahead and lie down," you replied, scooting over so he could have a place to lie down. He lied down and you both kind of just lied there for a little while before your eyelids started to get heavy. You decided that you could sleep for a little and fell asleep next to 2-D.

40 views GGUZIGKLSYFFFIOVOFZARIUFOG thank you so much! I'm surprised that I even got more than 10 views! Again thank you so much!