Chapter 1

"Welcome everybody to the Billboard Awards 2018! I am your host Jack Whitehall along with Emma Willis." announced Jack, receiving applause from all over the giant hall.

As you heard it's the Billboard awards of 2018. After about 20 minutes of introductions, they begin the performances. 

So many artists performed. Ed Sheeran, Rita Ora, Little Mix, Pink etc. Then soon after, they begin announcing the winners.

"And Billboard Music Award for Pop Video of the Year goes to.... Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times! " Everyone screamed around him, as he got up to get his award. He went on stage and said a thank you note to all his  friends and family for supporting him and all his fans of course. Then he went back to his seat with a big smile on his face. He couldn't be more prouder.

"And the Billboard Music award for Top male artist goes to...Ed Sheeran!" yelled Selena Gomez. Audrey screamed with Felicia Miles. Liam was clapping like crazy.  Audrey hugged Ed tight and kissed his cheek. Felicia too did the same. 

Ed smiled and ran on stage as he goes to receive the award from Selena Gomez. He smiles and thanks everyone for their support and his amazing friends who helped him achieve the award.

He went back to his seat as Liam Payne ambushed him with a hug. They four were really close friends. 

Harry Styles was watching them. He was watching Audrey. She was smiling at Ed, showing her splendid cheekbones, her blue eyes, her fake blonde-dyed hair. It was all perfect for Harry. He wanted her to be his.

Harry stood up, he knew the next award was to be presented by him. He went backstage, quickly sitting in hair and makeup, as a lady set his hair once more, making sure he looked fine. He thanked her, before standing up and heading towards the stage. He waited until he was called on to present. He walked onto the stage, a huge smile on his face as everyone applauded.

"The Billboard Music Award for Top Female Artist goes to......Taylor Swift." Harry says, with his deep raspy voice. Taylor stands up looking surprised like she always does when she wins an award.

She run on stage with a smile plastered on her face. She mutters a 'move Styles.' the smile never leaving her face as she goes to say her speech. 

Harry rolls his eyes, "How did I deal with her before?" Harry mutters under his breath.

Taylor smirks at him as she takes her award. She winks at Harry and goes back to her seat. Harry sighs and goes to his seat as well.

"And the winners for Billboard Music Award for Top Radio Song is If I Could Fly - Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan!" says James Cordon. Niall and Louis hug their girlfriends and then hug each other.

They both run up to collect their award. They say a vote of thanks and smile as they go back to sit. They can't wipe the grins of their faces.

While this was happening, Felicia had gone backstage to get ready as she was presenting next.

"The Billboard Music Award for Top Billboard 200 Artist winner is... Niall Horan!" says Felicia Miles, as Harry pats Niall's back and then he walks up to receive his award. He says a quick thank you note and get off of stage, smiling wide. He sits back down next to Harry and then they talk.

"The Album of the year goes to.....Audrey White - Chaos!" announces Jack, as everyone claps, Audrey's friends scream and she goes to receives her award. 

After her short speech she heads back to her seat. She couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She looked gorgeous in her sparkly white skin tight dress.