Chapter 3

-Audrey- 

➖ Two Months Later ➖

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝!

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 

𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐀, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲! 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬!

#𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬!

"If only it were this true." I muttered, showing the phone to Fel. 

"I know right?" She said, "It's pretty clear me and Lou, are the biggest couple of the pop industry."

I raised an eyebrow at her comment.

"I was talking about the fight between me and Harry, Fel." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"And, me and Haz are the biggest thing in pop industry, since we're both singers, whereas you are not a singer, Felicia Miles. Louis is the only singer." I said, with a smug look.

She raises her middle finger at me, as I stick my tongue out. "Sod off!" She yelled at me.

"Hey! You sound British! Louis is rubbing off on you! Oh no, What do I do now?" I say, acting all dramatic, by placing my hand on my temple. 

Fel always had an American accent, as she used to live in New York with David, her ex. That was where I had first met her. They were a pretty serious couple back then, until that dickhead decided to cheat. 

She moved here to forget about that son of a bitch, about five months back. She had told me that she would never develop the British accent. But now...she's whipped for a yorkshire lad.

"You're so whipped!" I tell her, as I laughed. 

"Uh, I'm not in love! It's only been a month of dating, Ray!" she squeals out, slapping my arm lightly.