Chapter 6

We stumbled into the front door, giggling like mad. Harry shut the door behind us, as he was probably the most sober amongst all of us. But he was still tipsy.

Carly was asleep on the sofa, which we let her be. In fact Alex, grabbed a blanket, and placed it on Carly gently.

I giggled at Alex, finding her incredibly hilarious, as Harry just stared at us. Alex then said a quick 'bye bye' and went into her room with Leo, who was still asleep, making me turn towards my boyfriend.

"Baby? Wanna have some fuunnn?" I slurred, my hands making their to his neck. He licked his lips, before looking down at my body.

"Yeah babe." he said feverishly, his hands wrapping around my waist.

I smiled at him, before moving forward to suck his neck. He moaned a bit, making me suck harder. His hands slowly made their way onto my thighs and he whispered 'jump', making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He pushed me against the wall, finally placing his lips on mine. We made out for a couple of minutes, groaning and moaning, as we touched each other's fully clothed parts.

We didn't care that Carly was just a few feet away, in fact it thrilled us.

"I can't take this anymore. I need you." Harry said, making me smile softly. 

"Take me." I replied, making him immediately walk up the stairs, still carrying me. 

He pecked my lips a couple of times, making me go crazy. My full body was hot and I was desperate for his touch.

He pushed open my room door and shut the door behind us. He put me on the bed, kissing me ever so lovingly. He chuckled pecking my lips.

He trailed kisses down my neck, stopping to suck from time to time, leaving hickeys here and there. I moaned loudly, finding it hard to control it.

I somehow managed to get his shirt off, as he kissed down my still clothed, completely hot body.

He somehow got my dress off my body and flung it across the room, none of us giving a care about how expensive it was.

❌❌❌❌❌

I opened my eyes to see his beautiful face. The light was falling into my bedroom and onto his face. His lips were parted and they were simply so beautiful. His jawline was dazzling. His breathing was calm and soft, making my heart flutter just staring at him. 

The blanket covered up till his belly, leaving his swallows visible. I gazed ever so lovingly at them. I moved closer to him, making him automatically wrap his arm around me, as I stared at him. I started to trace his tattoo, trying my best not to wake him. The mix of emotions I got when during this was so amazing.

He hummed in his sleep, midst my tracing, making me freeze my actions. 

I gazed at him, loving how he was mine and I was his. We've been together, almost three months now, and I knew for sure every second I was only falling for him.

He opened his eyes, and they glanced around the room. I didn't say anything but I watched his delicate green eyes glance around the room, the sunlight bringing tinges of yellow in them. 

His eyes finally landed on me, making me smile. His eyes softened, and he smiled too, his dimples making me melt more.

"Good morning." came his raspy morning voice, leaving me speechless as I just stared at him.

I'm so lucky.

"Good morning." I said back, once my heart stopped hammering in my chest. I cuddled closer to him, as he squeezed me, making me sigh in happiness.

"Have you been up for long?" he asked his chin on my head, making me mumble a 'no' into his chest.

"I was just admiring my beautiful boyfriend." I said looking up at him, making him blush slightly, as I giggled.

"Yesterday was...eventful." he said, his eyes shining as he smiled at me. I smiled brightly back and bit my lip. 

"Stop doing that, or maybe this will be round 4." he warned me, making my eyes widen. I was already sore from last night.

"I'm still sore, you horny bastard." I said, slapping his arm lightly, making him laugh.

Our moment was interrupted by a violent knocking to the door. I jumped slightly in surprise. 

"Audrey?" came Alex's voice, in a rushed manner. 

"One sec!" I said loudly.

I got off the bed, completely naked and grabbed Harry's t-shirt from the floor. I put it over my body before grabbing a pair of underwear and putting it on. The t-shirt reached till my knees, so I was fine. I turned around to see Harry staring at me, smiling cheekily. 

"Thanks for the strip show, babe." he said, making me flip him off, before opening the door and leaving the room. 

"What happened?" I asked Alex. She turned, around worry laced in her expression.

"Deliliah is here and she's making a big scene. And your bodyguard think that she's a crazed hater or something so their going to kick her out. I tried to tell them she's your new manager, but they're not listening." she said. 

I sighed before rushing down the stairs.

-Harry-

I sighed as she left the room, feeling sad that I couldn't spend more time with her this morning.

I got out of bed, grabbing a pair of boxers and sweatpants and pulling them on. I opened the door, yawning. I got out of the room and was met with yelling and screaming voices. I frowned before rushing down the stairs. 

I stopped in my tracks to see Audrey yelling at another lady, who was also yelling back. They were both angry. Alex was standing there frowning at the lady.

"Whats's going on?" I asked loudly, over the yelling voices, making both the girls turn to me. Thats when I recognized her, the lady.

"Harry?!" she said in surprise.

song of the chapter is teeth by 5sos