Chapter 5

I giggled as I shut the door. 

"Oh no she didn't!" I said, still laughing. Alex joined my laughing, making me laugh harder. I placed my keys on the table, and held my stomach, still laughing.

Harry walked in with the six year old on his hip, looking at us with confusion as Harry held an amused look.

"Hello ladies." Harry said handing Leo to Alex, before turning to peck my lips.

"Hello Harry." Alex says, smiling at him. 

"I'll be in our room with Leo." Alex says, walking towards the room, with a small knowing smile. 

"Alright." I said smiling back at her. She shut the door behind her.

"So," I said turning to Harry. 

"I need to give you your gift." he said before dragging me up to my room. He opens the door and lightly pushes me inside.

He shuts the door before staring at me, his lips pursed. He walks towards my dresser and picks up a small box that had been kept there the entire time.

"What's that?" I asked, as he walked towards me. He just smiles and pulls my hand and makes me sit on my bed. 

He smiles at me and he opens the box. Inside the box there was a silver necklace. He held the necklace in his hand, and showed me the pendant.

"Happy birthday, Audrey White."

It was a beautiful cross necklace, not just a plain one, but there were small diamonds encrusted in it. I bit my lip, holding back a smile, before taking it in my own hands. I held it between my fingers and observed it before turning back to Harry with a smile on my face.

"It's beautiful, Harry." I whispered to him. I placed it back in the box, before moving towards him and throwing my hands around his neck. 

"Thank you so much." I said softly as I hugged him. He sighed before letting go of me. 

"You're welcome, love." he whispered back, smiling his famous cheeky smile. He then brought his lips to mine, in a small soft kiss. It wasn't passionate or full of fire. It was barely a few seconds, but it was meaningful. He pulled away and then took the necklace in his hands.

He unclasped the hook and put it around my neck. I smiled before turning back to him.

"I have the same necklace." he says before moving his hand to the pendant around his neck. It was similar, but without the diamonds. I smiled at him and looked into his eyes, just loving how they sparkled.

"My friend had given me this necklace, on my birthday a few years back." he said softly looking down at his fingers. 

"It was the last thing I got from her before she met with an accident."

I put one hand on his cheek and made him look up. Our eyes met and I gave him a soft look that said go on.

"She passed away the next day. She was my childhood friend and was like a little sister to me." he said sniffing as he wiped at his tears, making my heart break. I hated seeing him so broken.

I know that you're scared because I'm so open.

"I always wonder what life would be like if she was still here." he whispered so soft, I almost didn't hear him.

I placed a small kiss on his cheeks and wiped his tears for him. 

"Harry, just remember. She loves you so much and right now she's so proud of what you've become and how you've achieved your dreams." I said, smiling softly at him.