Chapter 8

-Audrey-

"Audrey! Over here!"

"Audrey, Can I have an interview?"

"I love you Audrey!"

"Ms White, Look over here!"

Screams all around me. I kept posing and holding my gaze towards the various cameras and flashes. Standing to my right was Ed, but he was a bit farther away so his photos could be taken. I posed a bit more, before walking towards the venue.

I stopped at a point, smiling softly when I spotted Felicia and Louis hand in hand. I walked up to them, after they had taken their pictures, and I hugged Fel.

"Hello Gorgeous." I said to her, as she smiled at me. Louis hugged me as well.

"Where's your man?" she asked me, making my smile falter, just a bit. But she noticed.

"He- he didn't come?" she asked.

"Oh he came," I said nodding, "but not with me."

Louis and Fel stared at me, before nodding. I'm pretty sure they didn't understand but they let it go. We all walked towards the entrance of the building where the award show was and we entered together.

"Oh my gosh. You're gorgeous!" came a squeal, making me halt at the steps of the venue and turn around.

"Bexley!" I said hugging the older girl. I had collaborated with Lola Bexley for her album. She was just the most sweetest badass I knew, apart from Fel.

"My gosh baby, how long has it been!" she said, smiling at me. She seemed like she was glowing, the beautiful lady.

"So long. You're glowing! Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked, holding her hand and leading her into the venue.

"Uh yess." she said, seeming pretty excited, as we walked by the flashes and shouts of fans.

"I'm pregnant." she whispered, making my eyes widen as I contained my screams of joy.

"No way!" I said, laughing excitedly. I gave her another hug, as we moved away from the flashes and into the more exclusive area.

I continued speaking to her, as people waved and walked by us.

"Oh my gosh!" I said in disbelief, as she laughed.

"I literally can't believe it Lola." I said, placing my hands on my face, avoiding my makeup.

"Neither can I!" She said smiling at me.

"Come one, let's go find our seats." I said, pulling her hand towards the audience side. I giggled with her, still not getting over the fact that she's gonna have a baby.

I helped her find the seat with her name and then moved to my own. I sat down beside Felicia, talking to them as the show started.

I noticed my boyfriend sitting down in front of where Louis was sitting, giving me a chance to observe Harry. His hair was styled, and he wore a blue suit, similar to the attire in the kiwi music video, and was absolutely beautiful.

I just stared as he sat there, looking around as the awards were yet to start. My heart hurt just a bit thinking about his previous ignorant behaviour.

I just turned away and spoke to Fel instead. After a while, someone came and sat down a few seats beside me, making me turn towards them.

"Hello." He said to me, offering his hand over the two empty seats between us, which I shook.

"I'm Zayn Malik." He said smiling. He seemed really familiar.

"Uhm you nominated for anything?" I asked, trying to keep up small talk.

"Yes, played the lead role in Danny's movie. What about you?" he said. 

"I am nominated for two categories, one for my movie and other best female actor." I said smiling at him, as he nodded in silence.

We sat in a small awkward silence, my eyes glancing from Harry, who was talking to Gigi Hadid, and back to Zayn.

"Uhm you here alone, Audrey?" Zayn asked, making me shake my head.

"I'm here with Ed Sheeran, Felicia Miles and Louis Tomlinson." I told him, pointing at Fel sitting beside me, as Zayn nodded.

"Hey man!" came Liam's voice, making us turn towards him. He wore a new suit, looking dashing. 

Zayn smiled at him, giving him a hug, the two knowing each other, as Liam sat down beside me. Eva smiled at Zayn, sitting down in between the two. 

I quickly hugged Liam, exchanging the normal "how are you?" and the first thing he noticed was that Harry was sitting away from me. 

"Why's the lad sitting there?" he asked, making me sigh. He's the only one who actually asked.

"Uhm we had a fight." I said, looking everywhere but at Liam's face.

"Was it a big one?" Liam asked, concerned.

"Yeah." I said, not continuing the conversation.

"Want me to beat him up?" Liam joked, but I just smiled.

"Maybe." I said, smiling. He pretends as though he's getting up, making me pull him back down, giggling.

"Shuddup." I told him, as we sat straight in our seats. I opened my phone, as the performances started and checked my messages. 

I just wanted to check if Harry was messaging me, when really I found a totally different message.

It was from a random number, but it was a picture of Harry. But what creeped me out was that picture was taken a few seconds ago.

And I'm there behind him sitting and looking at my phone.

My breath hitched. I stared at the picture, it was me in the background. Harry was speaking with Gigi, a small smile on his lips.

This could be anyone! Maybe one of Harry's friends or my friends.

I scanned through the image, spotting Felicia beside me, and Louis was covered by Harry's head, but he was there. I just ignored the message all together, not really bothered by it.

My phone indicating that I had a new message. I opened it, and there was another photo from the same angle. 

Harry was laughing with Gigi and I was talking to Liam on my left. My head shot up in that direction, checking if anyone was standing there, making me see no one.

My breathing increased as my phone buzzed once more. I opened that message. Blood rushed to my head and I could hear my heart pounding.

"I'm not finished with you."

I dropped my phone. It was him.

Tears filled my eyes, as both Liam and Felicia turned towards me.

I couldn't breathe. I gasped for a breathe, as though I had been holding it for long. 

Both Fel and Liam shook me and started talking to me, but I couldn't hear anything. I was in shock.

It was like everything was in slow motion. 

I saw Liam yelling out to someone and Fel shaking me. Fel was crying as she yelled out for someone. Louis stood beside her, his eyes anxiously glancing at me, as he spoke to me.

Harry was the last thing in my line of vision, as I fell limp onto Fel, my vision turning black.

song of the chapter is lonely by billie eilish and khalid