Chapter 11

-Audrey-

"Thank you for having me, LA! Good night!" I yelled out, as the lights faded. I bowed, before waving at the crowd and walking off the stage, a stage hand handing over a bottle of water.

I drank the water, before heading to my dressing room. 

"Audrey? Great show. Now, go shower quickly, you have an interview across town in 30 minutes." Deliliah's assistant, Kadence said smiling at me, before leaving the room, as I sighed in exhaustion. 

I mentally prepare myself, and rush into the washroom with my outfit, and take a quick shower. I am dressed in a pair of Gucci red pants, with a black and white Balmain crop top, and a beanie toping it all off. I quickly change and come back out to my dressing room, where Keno was waiting.

"Hurry!" he said, as I rushed to sit down on the chair. He removed my beanie, quickly running a curling iron through my hair, as Marla and Jackie rushed in, Marla immediately working on my makeup and Jackie working on my nails.

Within ten minutes, they were done, and I was on my way to the exit, Mason right behind me. I threw on sunglasses, pulled my beanie down a bit, opening the door to immediately face a crowd of paps. 

Screams, shouts, flashes were all I could recognize. Mason wrapped an arm around my waist, and walked behind me. He steered me, as I covered my face with my hands, as the paps tried to shove their cameras in my face.

He lifted me into the jeep, as though I weighed nothing, shutting it behind me, as I sighed in relief. Thank god for Mason.

"You ok?" he asked from the passenger seat, as I nodded.

"Thank you, M." I mumbled out, as I put in my seatbelt. He smiled in return.

"You're going to have to hurry." Mason told the driver, who nods.

We reached CBS, as I rushed out, glancing at the time. Thankfully, we were in the basement so there was no crowd.

I ran into the building, Mason clicking the floor number once we were in the lifts. We walked out, everyone's heads turning to us.

"She's here." I heard someone say, as I headed towards the dressing rooms. I opened the door with my name on it, making Deliliah look up.

"Where the hell were you?!"

"I had my concert? Remember that?" I said, dumping my bag on the sofa.

"So? Why weren't you here sooner?!" she yelled, making me stare at her, stunned.

"Hello? Are you even hearing what I'm saying? I had to finish my concert, barely had a second to breathe, before I was forced into the shower. Then after that I was fucking shoved into a crowd, no an ocean of fucking paps, and we still managed to reach here, just in time for the interview. So stop being a bitch, and start being my manager." I spat out, turning on my heels, and walking out to the interview room.

My thoughts were still pondering over our conversation, when a person came to assist me with my microphone.

Who does she think she is?

"-Audrey White!" 

I'm startled out of my trance, as someone ushered me into the room. I walked into the room, waving at the live audience in the room, as they applauded.

"Hi." I said, as I sat down, opposite James Corden. He was honestly one of my favourite interviewers.

"Hello Audrey, long time since we last spoke, considering the last time all we did was drink a salmon smoothie." He said laughing, making me remember the Spill your guts episode we did.