Its that Time again

I came on the bachelorette looking for love and with that in mind. I decided to go a few weeks and not eliminate any girls. I really wanted to get to know each individual lady in the house. Now that I've gotten to know my prospects I feel like I can eliminate three more girls, but first we had a challenge today.

The ladies would have to all work together to make my boys and I an appetizer, dinner and desserts. I of course got to pick who were on each team.

This challenge would show me 2 things that I wanted in my wife.
1. Can she throw down in the kitchen
2. How does she work with other females

************After the challenge ************
The challenge was a little more complicated than it should have been but I decided that some girls really worked hard and fair and they deserved a 1-on-1 date. I picked three ladies one from each group. I called the three names: Daija, Eva, and Cassidy. They were super excited to be picked other girls frowned, but the one that touched me the most was Airi she almost looked like she wanted to just cry. She turned around with all the other ladies and went back to their living quarters.

Elimination Night
The girls stood around staring very intently tonight I hated the thought of sending some of the girls home. My three dates I had really helped me to finalize my choices.

Okay ladies three of you will be sent home tonight when I call your name please step out. Okay the first name is.......

Sorry y'all I had a real writers block but I'm back leave me ideas and critique me I won't be mad. It's the only way I can make my book better.