And Then There Was Six

2 weeks later
The show was coming to an end quick I had nine girls left and they were all fighting for a spot, but tonight I felt three eliminations coming. Airi had officially returned home, so all the ladies were officially back in the house. Today's challenge was simple and showed me if they could manage some of the things that I do everyday.

Okay ladies today we will be going to help out at a soup kitchen, homeless shelter and also a Children's home. 3 ladies will be assigned between these three destinations and please dress nice.

I equally separated my time so I could check up on the ladies at each center. I went to the Children's Center. All the way over in the reading center was Ryan reading to a little kid.

Tray: Hey what y'all reading
Ryan: Umm Thomas aka Tommy wanted me to read him this book......
Tommy: If you don't mind Ry I'd like to tell him what it's called?
Ryan: Sure
Tommy: It's called The Only Red Car on the Road.
Tray: If you don't mind can you read it with me?
Tommy: Sure

I set next to Ryan and Tommy came to sit. on my lap.

Elimination Night
Okay ladies this by far is the hardest elimination and it only gets harder but I would like to say all of you ladies are special to me. Tonight I am making three eliminations.

Okay the three names are Mariya, Amaya and Camilla. Before ten minutes ago I'm came into this matchup unsure on who to pick. I realized though that one day I want kids and when it was you ladies turn to go to the Children's Home it was clear to me that you ladies didn't have the strongest feelings about kids.

And than there were 6 girls. That night I took Ryan on the private date and I found out the most interesting thing she grew up in a Children's Home until she was nine and her aunt came through to raise her.