Will you marry me........

I went to the right to reveal Ryan. She had a very pretty dress on. I had the flowers In my hand.
Tray: Ryan you have taught me so much on this show and I have seen a lot of things that I truly to do like about you. But today my heart has told me to go with someone else. I know that there is someone better out there for you.
Ryan: I completely understand. Go get your girl. 
Tray: Thank u
I gave her a hug and I gave her the flowers. I walked off until I turned the corner when I was out of sight. I ran over to the left side and around the corner. In front of me was Dan and Airi. I got on one knee and grabbed the ring out my back pocket. Airi begin to cry.
Tray: These past few months that I've grown to know you I've truly fallen in love with you and every little and big flaw curve about you. Will you take this ring and marry me?
She looked at me and then at Dan and then back at me.
Airi: Yes yes yes
I put the ring on her finger. I picked her up and started to kiss her. I put her back down and she grabbed my hand and Dan hand. My family came around the corner.
King, Chris, Mo, Mama Bills, and my dad.
They hugged Airi and me. Chris picked up Dan. Airi and I led the way out the maze and headed to the limo. This season has been crazy, but at the end of the day I'm leaving with my shortie and my best friend.

Authors Note:
So a couple Questions
1. should I do a 2 or 3 chapter reunion with all the ladies
2. Did y'all enjoy the book
3. Did u guys want me to do a follow up book on Airi and Tray?