Nine ladies left

The next morning I called the ladies that were available to the main room.

Okay ladies last night I decided that today I would do a immediate Elimination night. I know some of are ladies are in the hospital and others might get charges pressed against them, but this needs to happen now. When I call your name please come stand next to me. I would like to call up Chase and Selena.

Chase and Selena came and stood next to me.

Last night was a crazy night and I got to see some real sides of some ladies. I know what I want in a women and I feel Chase and Selena you guys are not what I consider wifey material and I am asking that you two leave immediately and peacefully with the escort of these police officers. Okay ladies the next announcement is Dynond has decided not to return to the show. I'd also like to give Dymond a going away party and since it is nine of you. You guys really have to show me why I should pick you. Thank you ladies for your time.

I was waiting outside for my driver to take me to the hospital. Ryan walked up to me.
Ryan: Hey is it okay if I come with u to check on the ladies.
Tray: That would be great I didn't wanna do this alone.

When we got to the hospital we bought everyone flowers. The last room was Airi. She was injured the worst.

Tray: Ryan I think I'll go in their alone.
Ryan: oh okay
Tray: Thanks you mind waiting in the waiting room
Ryan: Sure

When I walked in Airi laid in her hospital bed. She broke a lot of bones with her fall and suffered a concussion. Her concussion has since then subsided, but she still couldn't move.

Tray: How are you feeling?
Airi: Ready to get back to the house
Tray: You'll be back in no time
Airi: How are the other ladies?
Tray: They get to come home
Airi: oh, well thanks for coming to check on me
Tray: I'll be back tomorrow
Airi: okay

I felt bad leaving her all alone. When I arrived back in the waiting room the other ladies were ready to go. Dymond decided to come back to the house to get her clothes and there we would surprise her with the going away party.