3 Eliminations and a Date

Previously on Who will Tray choose
Okay ladies three of you will be sent home tonight when I call your name please step out. Okay the first name is.......

                          Currently
The three names are Daija, Eva and Cassidy. I decided to eliminate you three ladies because in these last few weeks I've gotten to know each and every lady on an individual level, and I feel you ladies have special qualities but there just not what I want. May you ladies please pack your bags. The rest of the ladies hugged the other three ladies. These weeks would only get harder with 12 ladies left. Ladies congratulations you guys have made it another week but I would like to have an actual 1-on-1 date with someone tonight. This person really deserves this date. I haven't taken her on one yet but tonight is her night. I would like to complete my night with Airi. The other ladies went to hug Airi and than they left to go back to the house.
Airi: What took you so long to invite me on a date?
Tray: Well let's see I really like you and you have so many traits that I would want in my wife and it wouldn't be fair for all the other ladies.
Airi: Let me get this straight you waited this long because you know I'm the real deal, but you wanna play the game fair.
Tray: yes exactly
Airi: That makes sense
Tray; Well let me ask you a question
Airi: Go for it
Tray: Do you consider me husband material?
Airi: I like a lot of things about you
2 hours later
I had a great night with you Airi. Enjoy the rest of your night get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow.